Fut servers South africa

by Royaltybilal283

Original Post

Re: Fut servers South africa

★★★ Novice

Hi there. I also bought FIFA 20 on PC again this year, been doing it since 17,however the gameplay is very slow and sluggish until like between 3 am and 7 am here in South Africa. Loosing to low ranked players due to input lag as well as response time. Players feel like trucks. Why doesn't EA fix this nonsense since we also pay to buy and play the game. 

Message 11 of 26 (2,297 Views)

★★★ Novice

EA does not give a * about any other players outside NA, EU and GR. They sell the game to countries far away from servers and a money making scheme then tell people the lag is due to internet traffic. They can not and will never admit that it is a server issue.

Message 12 of 26 (2,273 Views)

★★★ Novice

Maybe someone can help me. I am sitting in Namibia and having to play with a latency of 177 ms makes the game nearly unplayable.

I can only play squad battles and if I loose 2 games because of disconnections I am happy.

Any help would be appreciated. 

Message 13 of 26 (2,202 Views)

★ Novice

EA don't care buddy, if Kurt, Inception, Nick Runthefutmarket can't get the point across, what makes you think they will listen to you?....the rivals servers are awful, i cannot (on a fibre line) get more than 1 or 2 bars connection, some matches are OK in Weekend League (between 3 or 4 bars)....i get matched up against people in Quatar and i am in Cape town, South Africa...i went on EA support chat to try and find answers but it's pretty clear they don't know or don't really care....i asked the support guy where the servers are located and he just brushed me off with a generic response...as someone who is in the IT field as a career it is very frustrating dealing with ppl that just cut and paste answers....i love FUT and have been a regular player over the years, but i've reached my limit...i for one will not be playing or buying this game for the foreseeable future.....

Message 14 of 26 (2,127 Views)

★ Novice

Same * different Weekend guys.

playing on PC. did all the connection tips since Fifa 17 on PC (yeah sure our connections are the problem EA - *).  Weekend league is a joke for us mere Africans (I'm in SA) .

Playing rivals during the week has no issues ... and then comes weekend league - Utter joke. Players move like trucks and u lucky if you manage to get a pass off, while your opponent blazes past you. I've loved Fifa and love football but this crap over the years Is honestly just not worth the stress and effort.

why bother doing all thoses SBCs and playing all those rival games to get to Weekend League and then you simply cant compete -- it's madness and pointless. We see you EA.

Save yourself guys there is a whole world out there better off not wasting it on this * -- stressing you out - there is no joy in that. If it played well for us - different story.

Join the movement and do not buy FIFA 21. honestly save your money and invest that time and effort somewhere better - this * aint worth it .

#dontbuyFifa

Message 15 of 26 (1,887 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem playing from Nigeria.

Button delays and sluggish game play.

I got dedicated internet just for FIFA but it's still so bad

Message 16 of 26 (1,838 Views)

★★ Novice

Zimbabwe. Same issues. Sitting there waiting to find an opponent is the worst. Decided to skip out on Fifa 20 after going through that pain in F19

Message 17 of 26 (1,755 Views)

★ Novice

Please do look into this, I have 200 Mbps line and 100 dedicated Mbps line. I also find it very difficult to play all day as there are distinct times when you will find no body, or there  is a pool of 6 people and you wont fit into that.

Open up the competition please as we would like to chop opponents world wide. 

Message 18 of 26 (1,708 Views)

★ Novice

It's your internet bro I get a division rivals or fut Champs game with 60 seconds use an ethernet I have 10mbps wifi and I can find a game within seconds sometime instant I only be getting 2mbps connection on psn servers and my ping is like 20ms and I don't have Fibre I got wireless but find a gem within minutes use ethernet and ethernet is good but the best will be cat 7 

Message 19 of 26 (1,521 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Royaltybilal283 Well sitting in Namibia, playing with a 170ms ping having to use SA servers makes online play basically impossible, so if you want wins let me know, absolute joke and after 2 years of the same ea answers regards this,,, nothing solved.

My question is how come I upgrade my network every year and connectivityspeed decreases every year, EA it's not my network, it's your Servers 😩
Message 20 of 26 (1,507 Views)