Re: Fut servers South africa

by Vanbanks123

Original Post

★ Novice

Still an issue in Fifa 21, in WL when you reach higher number of wins you cannot find any opponents and in Division rivals i end up playing the same people day in and day out. Please open the servers so we can face different people 

Message 21 of 26 (1,345 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yep same thing here... after 11 wins 1 hour to find game sometimes after 11.pm no games..... very hard, and after 16 wins just play against same 3 with luck... 

What you mean open servers? play against brazil players? Even with 100 ping maybe best option

Message 22 of 26 (1,334 Views)

★★★ Novice

I cannot agree more.

Now imagine sitting in Namibia, long story short, cannot find online games and when you do the gameplay makes it impossible to have nr1 a fair game, comes down to who is sitting closer to the dedicated server.

My argument is that basically squad battles is all I can play, next time you sell your game EA, tell the ones that does NOT have a dedicated server in their country and sit 3000km from the closest server that game play is limited.

Time to stop blaming everything and everyone else except yourself, and time to LISTEN to your community EA.

Message 23 of 26 (1,223 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Otoidea Sorry man. Same here. Naija problem. How’s it going for you right now?
Message 24 of 26 (1,130 Views)

★ Novice

Here I sit 2 years later more that 1000 searches since the launch of FIFA22 with less than 70 games found. and then I find this post now.. nothing else even to say. but thanks for trying bud! doesnt seem we will get any help on this

Message 25 of 26 (915 Views)

★★★ Newbie

why on earth will you choose to lie so blatantly. everyone in africa has the same issue with servers except you, how's that even possible. please always say the truth. you won't get paid for lying.

Message 26 of 26 (491 Views)