Fifa points refund

by vradu007

Original Post

Fifa points refund

★★ Novice

Hello

After being emailed for ea to announce me that my club has been deleted because of coins purchase, i was informed that i will get a fifa points refund (which i understood will contain all the fifa points purchased throughout the year as any tems from packs opened with legit fifa points have been deleted). If this is the case, as more than a week has passed since the email was sent, i would like to recieve a fifa points refund for all the points purchased on fut 15.

Thank you very much for your time, and down below is the email sent by ea.

Dear Customer,

We are contacting you to notify you that we have found your FIFA account to be in violation of our Terms of Service.

Your account has once again been found to have been involved in purchasing FIFA Coins from a third party service. Purchases of FIFA Coins from these services are not allowed.

As this is the second time your account has been found to be purchasing FIFA Coins, we have deleted your FIFA Ultimate Team. However, as a sign of goodwill, we will refund any FIFA points you have purchased. This refund should take place within the next seven days. Should you not have received a refund within a week, please inquire with our Customer Service team at
http://help.ea.com.

This is a one-time goodwill gesture which we will not repeat. No further compensation will be granted related to this sanction. Please note that for any future violation you will not be reimbursed for any purchases already made on FIFA Ultimate Team.

You can read more about the effects and EA’s policy regarding coin buying here:
http://help.ea.com/en/article/fighting-cheaters-in-fifa-how-you-can-stay-safe/

As previously advised, you may violate the Terms of Service if, as determined by EA in its sole discretion, you:

Buy, sell, transfer or auction (or host or facilitate the ability to allow others to buy, sell or auction), or offer to transfer, sell or auction, or buy or accept any offer to transfer, sell or auction, any game Account or game Content, including (without limitation) game characters, character attributes, items, objects, currency, credits or copyrighted material, or any other intellectual property owned or controlled by the Services, or our licensors, without first obtaining our express written permission, nor may you encourage or induce any other player to participate in such prohibited transaction(s).

Our penalty system is cumulative. This means, as you have ignored our previous warning, the next instance you purchase Coins will result in you no longer being allowed to participate in FIFA Ultimate Team or any other on-line aspect of your FIFA title. If you continue to violate our Terms of Service in any way, the penalty applied will increase in severity and may ultimately result in permanent account closure.

Should you wish to review our Terms of Service they can be found here:

http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBTERMS/US/en/PC/

If you feel you have received this sanction in error, please contact us atAccountdisputes@EA.com

Thank you for your understanding in this matter. 

Yours sincerely, 

EA Terms of Service

Message 1 of 8 (55,583 Views)

Re: Fifa points refund

★★★ Newbie

My mum's credit card was on my Xbox and I didn't buy anything. Ea had taken £60 out of it in the past month. I would like a refund or a reimbursement please

Message 2 of 8 (52,435 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@gc302003 Microsoft handles all payments through Xbox, so you will have to contact them for any incorrect purchase.
Message 3 of 8 (52,396 Views)

Anonymous

EA still money from people all the time

Message 4 of 8 (51,758 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My son spent £50 on my Xbox account when i was out and I was wondering if I could get a refund on then 

Message 5 of 8 (42,676 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@vradu007 Hi my little cousin has spent 30 pounds on fifa points on my mums card can I be refunded ?
Message 6 of 8 (29,483 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@vradu007 How do I refund fifa points I accidentally purchased on fifa 21
Message 7 of 8 (23,406 Views)

Community Manager

Hi everyone, 

Since this is an old thread that has been inactive for quite a while, I am going to lock it to prevent further necro-posting. 

If you have a question, or if you need some help please feel free to create a new thread. Thanks! 

Kent.png
Message 8 of 8 (23,020 Views)