by SerTwentyGoodmen

Original Post

Re: Fifa 19 PC Crashing In Career Mode

★★ Novice

Mine crashes in every mode, even when I'm offline, 

Message 51 of 58 (3,299 Views)

★★★★ Novice

After 6 years of buying Fifa back to back, this is where I draw the line. Not only does Fifa 19 crash for me way too often, this also happened with Fifa 18! I didn't actually want to give any more money to EA but I thought they might have the decency to fix the old games bugs but of course * not. I will be going to PES this year and I hope everyone follows suit.

Message 52 of 58 (3,283 Views)

★★★★ Novice

As expected, you haven't learnt a * thing. Fifa 20 career mode is broken for everyone on day 1 with issues that have been in Fifa for years as well as new ones. You have lost a yearly customer in me and I hope everyone follows suit. At least PES care.

Message 53 of 58 (2,793 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@lukephilg Are you using authentic version of the game...i mean did you buy it?
Message 54 of 58 (2,559 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i tried resetting fifa config to this : 

MSAA : auto

Frame rate : No limits

Direct X: Auto

works for now but i dnk its a permanent solution or is it just for now

Message 55 of 58 (1,938 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i only play fifa in career mode since fifa 14 and its surprising how the Heck EA hasnt figured out whats the problem!

and sarcastically crashes where waaay late on older versions ,,foe example after playing 6 or 7 seasons crashes used to occur regularly

now i thought with all changes to career mode and major cosmetics the problem would be gone for good, but i was badly wrong!

crashes happen way earlier in the game and bugs are mind twisting...its such a shame and disgrace for EA

Message 56 of 58 (1,933 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok this has been bothering me for ages but I have found a way around it. To move on with the dates you need to use the calendar to simulate the days. Instead of using the advance option go to the calendar and select the day you want to simulate to. Usually I simulate just three days so that I can respond to messages and transfer requests. And also make sure after every match you don't stay on the page with the advance. Quickly move from the page to any other page. Staying on that page crashes the game. Only go to that page if you want to play a match and do so quickly. For more info you can reach me by mail.

[edit: email address removed] 

Message 57 of 58 (1,245 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This worked for me once (in Nintendo Switch), but now I am stuck and even calendar mode won't sim.  Feels like there needs to be a lawsuit against EA.

Message 58 of 58 (656 Views)