Fifa 19 PC Crashing In Career Mode

by SerTwentyGoodmen

Original Post

Re: Fifa 19 PC Crashing In Career Mode

★★★★ Novice

Can't wait for Fifa street in Fifa 20!!! Just one question - Will it actually frickin work this time?

Message 41 of 58 (2,995 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'll just go back to PES then. Thanks EA.

Message 42 of 58 (2,951 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@MegaCDBz Me too honestly, ive tried all week and it keeps crashing/shutting me out after clicking squad hub.
Message 43 of 58 (2,927 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem, what I'v done to fix it is: go to the folder of the game > open FIFASetup > open fifaconfig > open Game Settings > and select no limit of fps on frame rate and the DirectX in Auto also The MSAAOptions in Auto too. I did this and it worked I hope you can fix it Standard smile

Message 44 of 58 (2,791 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I restarted career mode 5 times so far.Every time because of some game breaking bug.Last time Champions league and European league completely disappeared from career mode.And now i have this problem with game crashing after 2-3 games at the start of the season,and every time i try,it crash again and again.I dont think i will restart career mode for 6th time just to encounter another game breaking bug again.I am done with FIFA.Next year i will probably go for PES.

Message 45 of 58 (2,671 Views)

★★★★ Novice

PES for me too next year. I played Fifa for the superior gameplay but even that is bad now.

Message 46 of 58 (2,606 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@NessllySo there was update today and they said they fixed player portraits in career mode.Wich it isnt bad,but it is intriguing that they give priority to that over fixing game breaking bugs.FIFA 20 is out soon and FIFA 19 is still in pre alpha stage considering all bugs.

Message 47 of 58 (2,601 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I too have played the update and of course the bugs are just as prevalent. I honestly dont know how they live with themselves making a brand new Fifa when the last few theyve made have been broken.

Scrap the Fifa X BS make a Fifa that works and lasts a few * years and update the players. 

You money hungry * will lose us.

Message 48 of 58 (2,583 Views)

★★★ Newbie

fifa crashes when I want to transfer player in a career mode

Message 49 of 58 (2,570 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Any luck with career mode? I am currently having that same issue.

Message 50 of 58 (2,459 Views)