Fifa 19 PC Crashing In Career Mode

by SerTwentyGoodmen

Original Post

Fifa 19 PC Crashing In Career Mode

★★★★★ Novice

Fifa 19 has now started crashing in career mode quite regularly. It happens usually after one or two games in career mode (player or manager) and crashes while simulating days to the next event. It originally brought up a directx error (forgot the exact one) and said i should update my graphics drivers. I updated them as they were quite out of date but the game still crashes now with no error message just a crash to desktop. No other games having any issues so not sure what else other than fifa 19 itself could be causing this. It only started happening after the patch.

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Message 1 of 58 (48,462 Views)

Re: Fifa 19 PC Crashing In Career Mode

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Sadly you are on your own, EA does not seem bothered to fix it or they don't know how so they just ignore us

Message 2 of 58 (48,428 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having exactly the same issue as you mate

Crashes after one or two games in career

All the time

Most i can get is 2 games

Pretty high spec PC too

Also get annoying static through headphones when the crowd get excited

Got the direct x reports too, but its this carp game

COD4, PUBG etc all run smooth

Message 3 of 58 (48,365 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem

When I play Career mode it doesn't allow me to go further, at one point it throws me out on the Desktop.

Does anyone know what might be a problem?

Message 4 of 58 (48,349 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same problem with me. Most times don't even get to play a match and it crashes to desktop after a few seconds. 

Message 5 of 58 (48,326 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have had the issue of not being able to play at all. As soon as I continue career it loads then kicks me to desktop. Even reverted to previous load data and as soon as I get to same point kicked to desktop.  Good rig so that is def not the issue.

Message 6 of 58 (48,254 Views)

★ Apprentice

me to same problem its look like they did not fix it yet i don't understand how company like EA have stupid problem like this still a week people still have same problem EA do update to many bugs and problems need to be fix as soon as possible 

Message 7 of 58 (48,236 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am not even able to load the game. In addition, what makes matter worse is that EA does not release a new patch. 

My PC is a Lenovo Legion y720 with a pcie nv hdd , 1tb ssd , GTX 1060 ,and i7 7th gen.

Message 8 of 58 (48,219 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same problem. Crashing in both career mode and Journey all the time. I cant even get to play longer than 5 minutes, sometimes it keeps crashing at the same time. I literally cant play the game for 60 Bucks.

I also get flickering vertical lines in rendered cutscenes in the Journey, i had no problems in fifa 18. This game is horrible. Thinking about opening an issue via paypal cause i kinda payed 60 Bucks for NOTHING.

Message 9 of 58 (48,200 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problem too tried everything including uninstalling and installing back but nothing happened

Message 10 of 58 (48,165 Views)