Help please lost coins and players Frown
Message 11 of 63 (2,723 Views)

Re: Fifa 15 ultimate team players and coins lost

★★★★★ Newbie
Help please lost my rare and inform players, lost THE coins to Frown
Message 12 of 63 (2,726 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

My kids had about 12 of their players (Gold rare) mysteriously disappear too.  This is really disappointing because they purchased these players through FUT credits and opening packs.  

I know there has been problems with getting coins from non EA sources, but this is not the case for us.

REALLY REALLY annoyed about this.  The game is expensive on its own, but then when in app purchases are lost, its even worse.

We've purchase FIFA 11, 12, 13, 14 & 15 - Unless EA does something significant about this WITHOUT DELAY I wont be buying any other EA products.

I've logged the players missing, 3 days ago, using the correct forms but havent heard anything back yet

Sort it out EA.....

Message 13 of 63 (2,690 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I got in touch with EA, filled in the lost player form and this is the reply I got, a week later after submitting the form (not within the 48 hours they quoted) 

Anyone else had this problem???

'Hello,
Thank you for your patience during our investigation of your FIFA Ultimate Team account inquiry.
Unfortunately, we are unable to verify any lost in-game assets and cannot grant you any compensation. We apologize for any inconvenience or disappointment this may cause.
You can use My Conversations to review the details of this case. You’ll be able to refer to previous correspondence, case notes, and more on this screen.
To keep your account safe, we recommend our guide on how to protect your FIFA Ultimate Team account.
If you need to contact us about another issue, please visit EA Help and one of our Game Advisors will be happy to assist you.
Thank you again for your patience and understanding while we carried out our investigation of your account.
Regards,
EA Help'

Bitterley disapointed about this.  The game cost enough money on its own.   But then to loose the players from an in-app purchase due to EA's own lack of security - and then not be compensated in any way is beyond a joke.

This happeded to us before, so I followed all of the instructions provided by EA on how to help prevent this, but it didnt stop it happening again.

EA you have failed your customers.  A quick Google search shows the scale of this problem.  Just looking through these support pages, there are hundreds of people suffering from this.  And that's only the ones which report it.

Tell us EA.  How many people have filled in support requests and lost player forms?  

Why arent you compensating customers?  Aren't you keeping a history of player transactions?  Aren't you keeping a log of IP logins for the accounts?

EPIC FAIL

I will be going on a social media march with this so suggest you do your utmost to fix this problem within a week, starting with compensation.

Message 14 of 63 (2,622 Views)

★ Novice
I have same problem I hope they will sort this out because I put real money in that club and security of EA ings not really is me problem ....
Message 15 of 63 (2,583 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have lost 230k and inform tevez I bought tevez and it gliches and he disappeared from my transfer targets before I could get him into my club and my coins just randomly disappeared.
Message 16 of 63 (2,549 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If on an apple device, go to "my club" and tap log in to facebook. If facebook app is already downloaded on your device, it should do it automaticaly within about a minute.

Message 17 of 63 (2,472 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just been UT, found all my players had gone including 2x rare players welbeck and de gea. Plus di maria, hazard etc... team worth over 1 million, plus all the coins in my account. Given I have used money to buy fifa points this is actually theft. Please sort it out EA!!!!!! Not amused!

Message 18 of 63 (2,364 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem,I don t now why they aren t doing anything???? 

Message 19 of 63 (2,250 Views)

★ Novice
Hi
I was just going on to fut and my inform Neymar and gullit with 875k had gone
Message 20 of 63 (2,212 Views)