Fifa 15 fut account lock on mobile phone

by dramirez72676

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Fifa 15 fut account lock on mobile phone

★★★ Newbie

My account was lock when I tried to log in into my facebook account and it keeps saying to log in on a trusted device I play madden mobile and UFC and my madden is link with my Facebook how can I get my account unlocked

Message 1 of 3 (258 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Fifa 15 fut account lock on mobile phone

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @dramirez72676

For assistance with this issue please speak with a Game Adviser through the contact us site here. They will be able to look into your issue and provide you with further assistance.

Thanks

EAGuy 

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (234 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @dramirez72676

For assistance with this issue please speak with a Game Adviser through the contact us site here. They will be able to look into your issue and provide you with further assistance.

Thanks

EAGuy 

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 2 of 3 (235 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@dramirez72676 wrote:

My account was lock when I tried to log in into my facebook account and it keeps saying to log in on a trusted device I play madden mobile and UFC and my madden is link with my Facebook how can I get my account unlocked

delete and reinstall the app. log into the correct facebook this time then try again.

Message 3 of 3 (219 Views)