Re: Fifa 15 demo lag/slow motion?

by blade21cm

Original Post

★★★ Novice

I cant download the file because it says that I must pick an offer and I wont do that, if you have the file in other place, pease share the link Standard smile

Message 21 of 30 (1,851 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Your recent comment to the message thread isn't at all clear.  I had told you that you must have a gaming quality GPU, which very obviously you do not, else you would remember having paid a lot extra to get it. 

Message 22 of 30 (1,826 Views)

★★ Novice

My note is Sony Vaio VPC15FB, Core i7 6GB AMD Radeon HD 6470M 512mb and here is also annoyingly slow.

Message 23 of 30 (1,805 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have Core i5 2.5 GHZ turbo boost upto 3.2 GHZ with nvidia geforce gt 650 2 gb dedicated graphics card and 6 gb ram and its still running slow...Works perfectly untill gameplay and starts slowing down and continues... again, replays and celebrations look fine.. FPS too doesn't drop..What might be the problem???

Message 24 of 30 (1,800 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@CelioRJunior2 wrote:

My note is Sony Vaio VPC15FB, Core i7 6GB AMD Radeon HD 6470M 512mb and here is also annoyingly slow.

Your Radeon HD 6470 is well below the performance level of the minimum.  The "6" has no direct meaning toward performance.  The correct card from that generation is the HD 6770, although the HD 6750 was close enough, I believe, to almost match the HD 5770 (I never memorized any exact specs for any of them, so I could be somewhat off). 

Message 25 of 30 (1,791 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Vpatare wrote:

I have Core i5 2.5 GHZ turbo boost upto 3.2 GHZ with nvidia geforce gt 650 2 gb dedicated graphics card and 6 gb ram and its still running slow...Works perfectly untill gameplay and starts slowing down and continues... again, replays and celebrations look fine.. FPS too doesn't drop..What might be the problem???

Your system has software conflicts strangling its performance, however, the only way to pinpoint what it is is with Clean Boot procedures. 

Message 26 of 30 (1,790 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I can confirm that closing Steam (steam.exe) makes all the stuttering go away. Something is definitely wrong, but at least we narrowed it down to a possible software conflict (devs should know better). It wasn't the case in other FIFA games so it should be ok fixable.

Message 27 of 30 (1,706 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi EASPORTS, I am having massive trouble playing the demo as it is lagging tremendously. 
MY specs are:

Intel 17-4700MQ CPU 2.4GHZ
Ram 16 GB
Graphics: AMD Radeon HD8970M

I am able to run battlefield 3 and fifa 14 perfectly. Is there a problem?

Message 28 of 30 (1,687 Views)

★★★ Novice

Heloo i have the same problem one nigth before it worked perfectly.

Here are my specs

Intel I5 - 4460 CPU @ 3.2GHz

16GB of RAM

MSI AMD Radeon R9 280 OC Twin Frozr GAMING, 3072MB, GDDR5, 384bit

Do you have any ideea?

Message 29 of 30 (1,415 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi

I have also same problems like some of you. Intro goes perfectly no matter of resolution i use, in match its looks really lagy and slow motion.I dunno why but when i run fifa 15 in match i checked my CPU and only fifa takes 96% of it.I have newes drivers and just clean up all system and discs.

My specification is:

IntelCore i7 2,8

Geforce gtx 750

6gb ram

1 t disc space

HELP me PLease!!

Message 30 of 30 (1,404 Views)