Re: Fifa 15 UT iOS stuck on tap to continue

by Saillow01

Original Post

Fifa 15 UT iOS stuck on tap to continue

★★ Novice
Every time I start fifa 15 ut iOS it freezes shortly after tap to continue... Why is this?

http://tinypic.com/r/34zd0n9/8
Message 1 of 17 (983 Views)

★★★ Novice

mine does the exact same thing. Ive been trying to log on for the last 4.5 hours. Sick and tired of ea and facebook nonsense

Message 2 of 17 (929 Views)

★★ Novice
Same! I'm glad it's not just me, so it's an external problem, and can be fixed! Now I'll miss out on the 100k packs and I haven't been able to play all day!
Message 3 of 17 (920 Views)

★★★ Novice

I got an ea rep calling me in 40min about this issue. Ill let ya know what he/she says.

Message 4 of 17 (913 Views)

★★ Novice
Thanks a lot! Appreciated
Message 5 of 17 (908 Views)

★ Novice
Having the exact same issue! Interested to hear what the rep has to say. I'd hate to lose all my progress and my team!
Message 6 of 17 (896 Views)

★★★ Novice

EA rep just called, there is no fix at the moment. He said try randomly throughout the rest of today to login because they are not sure when the fix will be available. Its either a facebook issue with logging in, or somethin on the back end of the EA server. So unfortunately we are all S>O>L> unless you get lucky and try the wifi glitch to login. 

There is info on the WIFI glitch in the forum threads if anyone wants to try. It didnt work for me and I cant see how it could ever work. But maybe worth a shot if ur desperate to get onto the server. 

Message 7 of 17 (862 Views)

★★ Novice
Thanks a lot for informing us so we can do the same! Hope you guys can get back on soon
Message 8 of 17 (854 Views)

★★ Novice
Also, another game app that uses a Facebook login is not working either, so that is more than likely the problem
Message 9 of 17 (821 Views)

★★ Novice
Thanks alot. U the man!!!
Message 10 of 17 (814 Views)