Fifa 15 Freezes/Crashes during warm up

by EnriqueDesnudo2

Original Post

Fifa 15 Freezes/Crashes during warm up

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
Since the player career on my 360 doesn't seem to unlock any accomplishments, I tried a manager career. All was going well untill I switched club. Since then my xbox freezes every time during warm up.

So I somehow broke it and can't seem to be able to play any type of match. Does anybody had this happening?
Message 1 of 4 (623 Views)

Re: Fifa 15 Freezes/Crashes during warm up

Community Manager (retired)

Hi EnriqueDesnudo2,

If you try to sim past this match does it let you play the next match? Try changing your Arena player/goalkeeper, this helped with a few crashing issues before.

You can also try, clearing your cache, via the steps listed here

Thanks 

EAGuy  

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 2 of 4 (605 Views)

★ Novice

No it doesn't help.

No matter what type of game I try to select, it always freezes. It's been four days and there are no exceptions what so ever.

I even deleted the careers, but that didn't work either. I can't even play a quick game.

I'm out of options I'm afraid.

Message 3 of 4 (602 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I know this was posted a long time ago but I had the same problem too. I was in career mode and I transferred to a new team. Once I loaded up a game with my new team, it froze in warm ups. I decided to try again and the same thing happened. I deleted the save and started a new career mode. I summed about 5 games and transferred some players and once I tried to play a game, it froze at warm ups again. I tried each method listed and none worked. It really pisses me off because I can't play the game at all now. Every time I start a game in any mode, it freezes. Can you please fix this EA.
Message 4 of 4 (549 Views)