Fifa 13 won't start

by cristov19111982

Original Post

Re: Fifa 13 won't start

★★★ Novice

Hi,

Also made a purchase and Fifa 13 stops after messi screen / language option, I am in UK so I am not sure why language option is creating an issue.

I have searched every forum and tried all the possible scenarios from re-installing media player option to repairing game, also tried compatibility option and nothing seems to work.

How can it be so hard to fix it?  

I saw many people downloading pirated copy and that seems to work, why the people who have designed the game not able to fix this issue. Fyi, I have also run other games like Battlefield 3, NFS etc.

Could you please provide some real support to the game people paid for?

Message 21 of 31 (3,945 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Guess about time someone roll out OS for gaming, for compatibility's sake,

Microsoft free stuff, this is anyway,
Kinda like android, not finished product, plenty of bug, even now, we're being treated as QA, suck big TIME,

I don't know if anyone getting this too, but I played FIFA on windows 7 laptop too. and ... I have switch to desktop screen to be able to pass the language screen.

Anyone getting this too ?

Just sometimes, rarely, it get by automaticly (as it supposed to be), Wonder since when it turn that way,

Message 22 of 31 (3,593 Views)

★★★ Newbie

and AGAIN I HATE YOU EA!!!!
I WILL NEVER BUY A GAME FROM YOU AGAIN !!! EVER

Message 23 of 31 (3,447 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I got the same problem as well, still searching for solution.

Message 24 of 31 (3,388 Views)

★★★ Newbie

today I was able to solve the problem on myself. I have changed smartScreen settings (disabled) and also add in Exploit Protection new program (fifa13.exe) and overwrite all settings to disable.

Message 25 of 31 (3,244 Views)

★ Novice

hey i found your comment yesterday but it only helped me in a way where i could see the language selection for a short time instead of not getting there in the first place? Can you be more specific with your explanation? 
thanks Standard smile

Message 26 of 31 (3,205 Views)

★★★ Novice

here is the solution, I fix it today 18-08, you may only deactivate the chekbox in (settings->properties) fifa in origin the chekbox says "Activate Origin in the Game"... Deactivate it and enjoy!!!

Message 27 of 31 (2,798 Views)

★★ Novice
THANKS SO MUCH! it works for me
Message 28 of 31 (2,728 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Didn't work for me. No error messages, it crashes when selecting language.

Message 29 of 31 (2,512 Views)

★★★ Newbie

1000000 FIFA coins

Message 30 of 31 (560 Views)