Re: FiFA 15 doesn't have 'Match Lobbies'? and head to head match any more?

by Adi_Hun91

Original Post

★★★ Novice

i agree pro evo looks and plays so much better and no lag problem either which is great.

Message 41 of 95 (890 Views)

★ Apprentice
Look for example :

One player is very good on the game and choose team like Wellington Phoenix (1,5 stars) but winning with team for example juventus (with 5 stars) but can't play now together cause is not match lobby any more and impossible is find someone with same stars on the ligue but I would like to play with beeter teams on the ligue. So... What can I do now??? Do not play online? If I can't play my team I should keep just demo. Same thing what I have right now and I pay for it.

Thanks
Message 42 of 95 (950 Views)

★ Apprentice
What have to be done :

1. Rooms for Lobby for single and multiplayers game for example 2vs2 5vs5 etc.
2. Any teams with any stars level can play together on the ligue.

If you guys agree with me please push Xp! Under my post.

Thanks
Message 43 of 95 (930 Views)

★ Apprentice
And one more thing. Why I can't play now on 3 monitors same like on Fifa 14 ? I have 3 full HD screens but I can't use them? So?
Message 44 of 95 (919 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Put Match Lobbies back to the game! ASAP!!!!

Message 45 of 95 (873 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

We need lobbies back!! First patch should be these!!

Message 46 of 95 (1,048 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This game is a complete waste of time without match lobbies...it actually baffles me as to who you would sign off on a decision like this. To play online now...it must be via seasons mode or with an actual person on your friends list. Without match lobbies
- Players will never know what team they're up against.
- You most times end up playing against the same **bleep** teams
- You can no longer simply enjoy an unranked, friendly online match. Not everyone wants to play for promotions and trophies you assholes.
- It is impossible to know how good you and your opponents' connection is. And with seasons...if you get cut off...it is recorded as a loss.

I am utterly confused that such a big company would allow something like that to happen. I know some guy high up the ladder must have said..."well what's done is done...by the time they've realized, sales would have already been made".

I'm hoping Fifa becomes a failure similarly to Nba Live. I've purchased this game every year for years...and I have never felt so insulted. That's the only game that I play and the mode I play 90% of the time has been removed. That was done in very poor taste.

EA has now forced me to try out that PES game that I have spoken badly about for so long and never even played it. I just wish everyone would stop buying this crappy game.

Just like need for speed...graphics keep getting better but the game itself keeps getting crappier.

Fifa 15 is less realistic...like how dumb can you people be? How uneducated are you people? Who engineers your process designs??

I'm still in disbelief that the main mode in this game would just be omitted as easy as that. I don't want this game. This is trash.
Message 47 of 95 (1,014 Views)

★ Apprentice

EA love treating their customers like dirt. Blizzard would have replied to the community within 24 hours. I bet in next FIFA they remove seasons and we only have Ultimate Team to play. 

Message 48 of 95 (993 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

wants match lobbies back

Removal of chat.. ok EA

Message 49 of 95 (862 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

- Removed Creation Centre

- Removed Online Leagues

- Removed Unranked Lobbies, unranked Head 2 Head

- Not a single improvement to Career Mode

EA, we are not going to buy your UT crappy packs, so stop ripping our game and fix it.

Message 50 of 95 (809 Views)