Re: FiFA 15 doesn't have 'Match Lobbies'? and head to head match any more?

by Adi_Hun91

Original Post

★★★ Novice

Guys , i dont usually comment on these posts at answers.ea  , but i would like to know from the members who are regular here .. whether or not the developers or people from EA bother to reply or even read these posts . 
I as a fifa player who loves playing match lobbies , which according to me was a major part of fifa .. i cant divert hundreds of hours playing seasons or fut .. i like playing fifa to relax myself .. and UNRANKED does it best ..

And from what i can see many of us want it back .. so is there any provision where we can sign a petition or something and ask EA to get it back .. cuz we have paid a lot more than what we paid for 14 .. if not better atleast we need the previous features back ..so if anyone knows how to reach to EA .then please suggest something Confusedmileysad:

Message 21 of 95 (3,359 Views)

★★ Novice
I have the ps vita and I know most of you guys dont even play fifa on the vita and I do and thats the only console i have cause i dont like the other ones.. Portable is my favorite and ea has taken off the match lobbies its so sad I wish ea will hear and bring back the march lobbies to fifa 15.. I love fifa and i dont want to get rid of my fifa 15 becaus it doesnt have match lobbies.. So please ea.. Do something for the gamers
Message 22 of 95 (3,269 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This mad ea oh why!! why!! why!! why!! EA..

I bought the game just to play the game match lobbies head to head

I do not play FUT nor SAISONS

delete match lobbies 2VS2 FOR FIFA 14 + delete legacy defending online

For now delete Fully match lobbies head to head 

You must respect the tastes of the people or patching

His idea of ​​removing the lobbies head to head must be expelled EA

Message 23 of 95 (3,249 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I suggest we open 'cases' with EA support/help about this issue. To do this, go to http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=fifa-2015&platform=pc&category=game-play-in-game

Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the 'New Case' button. When asked to enter a brief description of your problem, I entered '

This is a FIFA 15 Question! Why was online match lobbies removed?
It then gives you the option tosearch through Answer HQ (pointless) or chat with an EA service rep. I took that option but gave up waiting after 30 mins. I will try again tomorrow. If others tried this and we lodged enough complaints, maybe they will consider?

Message 24 of 95 (3,241 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This just pisses me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 25 of 95 (3,218 Views)

★★ Novice

I just booted up fifa 15 and I cannot believe they aren't there anymore. I just paid money for a game that is almost useless to me now. This is ridiculous. Unranked online play, head to head, is the ONLY game mode I play

Message 26 of 95 (3,189 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I'm onboard with this complaint too - 95% of the time I play in a match lobby. Now it's just not there!! The main reason for buying a game and the mode has been removed... :catsad:

What with the lag issue making it uplayable, and finding out that there was no lobby - all my excitement of looking forward to FIFA 15 took a nose dive into the ground once I booted it up.

What's up with EA these days? Two games I buy routinely, Battlefield and FIFA - both full of bugs on latest release (BF4 still full of bugs now), I even got NHL 15 last week too and then I find even that's not complete on release!! (but it does have match lobby...)

I used to be able to rely on a good stable game when I saw EA had made it, but not anymore. All of these issues are starting to make me look elsewhere for alternatives, which may not quite be as good, but will be stable on release and not frustrate me when I play them.

(PS4 player)

Message 27 of 95 (3,135 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Why this answer marked as a solution? This is not a solution for our problem.

Message 28 of 95 (3,063 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
I am new to FIFA! If I know it doesn't have this online match mode, I won't buy it! Please return me $60 or else I will tell all my friends and broadcast to others that FIFA 15 is not worth to buy as it even does not support such a basic function of a football game
Message 29 of 95 (3,083 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Damn, I'm so **bleep** MAD right now! Where is head to head UNRANKED matches! (removed- please dont bypass the filter)  are you doing EA?! That's just the worst company in the world, I just can't believe in that (removed- please dont bypass the filter) Seasons are so bugged, that I won 2 matches and got 0!!!! points for that. I just threw my 60€ out of the window...

Message 30 of 95 (2,999 Views)