Re: FUT Division Rivals Xbox One controller (Can`t move players or select player

by VFM_16_08

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: FUT Division Rivals Xbox One controller (Can`t move players or select player

★★★ Novice

xbox 360

Message 411 of 419 (2,468 Views)

★★★★ Novice

hey guys i got the same problem, but i found a solution, since i was using 144hz gsynch monitor, but in game the fps wasnt capped sometimes it was going 200+ fps and huge frame drops stuttering, cuz of the stuttering my xbox one controller was getting disabled all the time. what you have to do is, go to your nvidia control panel - manage 3d settings - progam settings( select fifa22 exe)- after that go look for vertical sync and change it do adaptive. no more stuttering no more controller stuck all the time.  Guys i hope this helps you out. sorry for my bad English.

Message 412 of 419 (2,054 Views)

★ Apprentice

same problem in FIFA 22

Message 413 of 419 (1,913 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Zippo0100 problem still exist
Message 414 of 419 (1,822 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem.... EA? Hello????

Message 415 of 419 (1,679 Views)

★★ Novice
@bogomatheus Hi guys, don’t know how many are still having this problem, but what I discovered is ONLY during rivals games my Samsung solid state drive was throwing timeouts. I moved it to my second solid state drive off the operating system drive and it stopped throwing errors, stopped doing the ‘buffering’ type play where it freezes for a few seconds and then goes super fast, and resolved my controller issue in rivals too. Gameplay has been perfect since.
Message 416 of 419 (1,528 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

fifa 22 and still dont have any solid solution about this problem. i've spend  a lot of money for this "original" game and nobody's dont give a f***

@PedesMilitem wrote:
@bogomatheusHi guys, don’t know how many are still having this problem, but what I discovered is ONLY during rivals games my Samsung solid state drive was throwing timeouts. I moved it to my second solid state drive off the operating system drive and it stopped throwing errors, stopped doing the ‘buffering’ type play where it freezes for a few seconds and then goes super fast, and resolved my controller issue in rivals too. Gameplay has been perfect since.

and nowadays contact ea isnt work. so i cant send any tickets..

Message 417 of 419 (1,135 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@PedesMilitem How did you do it ? in a step by step 

Message 418 of 419 (638 Views)

★★ Novice
@Dege_Kauan You do need to have a second hard drive to do it. Typically your operating system will be on your C drive. Follow the instructions in this article to move it to a second drive. https://www.pcmag.com/how-to/how-to-move-pc-games-to-a-different-hard-drive
Message 419 of 419 (615 Views)