Re: FUT Division Rivals Xbox One controller (Can`t move players or select player

by lagun2011

Original Post

Re: FUT Division Rivals Xbox One controller (Can`t move players or select player

★★★ Novice

First time happened to me today. Please fix it.

Message 331 of 419 (1,193 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_Andy whats happening with the issue?

Message 332 of 419 (1,141 Views)

★ Novice

i have had this problem for 3 weeks, it has cost me countless of FUTChamps games. It is a disgrace. 5 patches and no fix. Embarassment. 

Message 333 of 419 (1,122 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

my fps does low and at same moment i lost the control of team, every time.
only on division rivals

Message 334 of 419 (1,111 Views)

★★ Novice

Are we going to get a soulution anytime soon, just bought the game and really want to play online. Please can You tell us what’s happening 

Message 335 of 419 (1,063 Views)

★★ Novice
Message 336 of 419 (1,062 Views)

★★ Apprentice

EA 100 days..... Pls fix it

Message 337 of 419 (1,008 Views)

★★ Novice

Having the same issue as you guys , however tried using Xbox 360 controller but still not smooth , been experiencing this problem since about 2 weeks of the release of Fifa 19.

Message 338 of 419 (993 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

There won't be a solution. If EA had an idea how to fix ist, they would have done it. The other possibility is that they don't care, I wouldn't be surpised by that either.

But it is no wonder, that EA does not compensate us, fix it or even apologize for it. Some people on the thread wrote that they will buy a console in order to play FIFA properly. With such loyal customers who forgive everything and throw money at you no matter what, there is no need to be nice to your community.   

Message 339 of 419 (1,439 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same problem since i started plauing fut division rivals, i have tested all my controllers same results 

I Keep losing games because of this 

Is there any fix !!

Message 340 of 419 (1,334 Views)