FUT Champs match under review

by xRomeo98

Original Post

Re: FUT Champs match under review

★ Apprentice

Hiya I having problems because I was winning 2.0 and it says I lost connection when I know for fact I havnt so you can understand how I feel.

since I got disconnected I been playing matchs like for example if I was losing 3 or 4.0 I rage quit and I keep getting this message everytime I quit game.

Your match result currently under review

i get it in any game mode too.

everytime I quit when I losing is this glitch and how do I get rid of it please help me.

Message 31 of 47 (2,431 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@drethescorer10 i buy them and they work perfect
Message 32 of 47 (2,371 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@6martSkywalker9 I’v just had this happen to me on the fut champs qualifying games and I needed to win my last game to qualify utter joke it’s a bug on there behalf , did u manage to get it sorted ?
Message 33 of 47 (2,187 Views)

★★★ Newbie

* EA every weekend got this * issues on my fut champ 

useless af cant you make ur server more stable , everyday asked people for troubleshoot connection , * braindead company, i paid so much and ruined my weekend

THANKS EA

Message 34 of 47 (1,868 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@xRomeo98 Literally was just 3-0 up in rivals FIFA 23 and like normal EA have there god awful logic in this game so I don’t get the win
Message 35 of 47 (1,457 Views)

★★★ Newbie

your such a bad company I had my last champs game and was up 4-0 and u disconnected me so I couldn't qualify fix your game you fraud company

Message 36 of 47 (1,439 Views)

★★★ Novice

4-0 up. My opponent pauses, quits and I get the review message. Definitely fine EA.

Message 37 of 47 (1,264 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing happend to me yesterday. Turned a game around and on a goal he pauses the game and apperently quits. I get the game under review message and No win. One would think under review would mean it is beeing reviewed who won. But nothing happens.

It is disrespectful to talk about our connection when something apperently is wrong on your behalf with how you handle ragequitting (which there is a LOT of in this game!!) 

Message 38 of 47 (1,010 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing bro…i finished the match and it says ur match is under review…what is this🥹

Message 39 of 47 (985 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey maybe you should stop being a piece of * and forward this onto someone who can change it. Lazy * pos. this happens at least once a day to me. 

Message 40 of 47 (749 Views)