by Gode

Original Post

Re: FUT Champs match under review

★★★ Newbie

EA just * useless company u are just kid of * and ppl keep abusing bug 

Message 41 of 47 (818 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Bro saying internet connection issue lol... Nice reason to hide the scripting from the community. I tell you buddy, its already leaked and known in the community so stop hiding it. 
Its sad that the EA team confidentality contract about the scripting in the game so they just cant talk about it and just saying and spamming random reasons which is fake btw.

Message 42 of 47 (665 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That isnt the * problem the other player ragequits and you dont even get the win * you EA SPORTS im never buying another fifa

Message 43 of 47 (617 Views)

★★★ Newbie

only started playing fifa again towards the end of 23, so went and bought 24 lol only had 3 fut champ matches and had this happen on 2 of those. the glitches, bugs, exploits etc in this game are astronomical and the help you get here from support is "check your connection".. i mean how can you even legally get away with making and selling such a bad product, wont be buying this rubbish again, looks like fifa got there name off this at the perfect time.

Message 44 of 47 (484 Views)

★★★ Newbie

"Oops mate, you won but you won't get your reward. Hope you understand our game is badly developed, so we are just gonna blame your Internet connection."

Message 45 of 47 (406 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko Hey, it keeps on doing this. it never happens when i am losing. Only when i am winning and the other person quites. Its getting annoying. They literally quite when i score and i dont get my win
Message 46 of 47 (141 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No they dont, this subhumans only can ban you with hundreds dollars of donation for words in chat like "monkey", "dog", etc

Message 47 of 47 (94 Views)