Re: FUT 22 Rigged And Sluggish

by Moldicu19

Original Post

FUT 22 Rigged And Sluggish

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I’m here to literally just complain about how terrible EA has been handling FIFA. I don’t know if it’s related to people being soft that EA has to rig my game…

Related to FUT

1. Sluggish Players. They’re acting like it’s their first day on the field. Confused asf, walking around looking lost and running around like they’ve ate 3 whole meals. How are players with low stamina and pace out running my higher paced freshly subbed players…

2. Players Are Useless. Sometimes the players are just tools. They’ll stand there doing nothing or complete opposite of what they’re supposed to do. Terrible passing, you have to concentrate all of your aim as if you’re trying to snipe someone on Apex. Like wtf happened to this game bruh…

3. Goalies/Players unresponsive. I’ll sit there and try to switch my players and it’s picking the worst players that are unrelated to where i’m needing to defend. It’ll literally create paths’s for the opposite player to run in and score.

Anyways you get the idea. I’m super disappointed and annoyed with the status of the game. It was fine when I had first purchased it and played but I feel like after taking so many W’s along with streaks, EA had to Kcuf my game to help non skilled players have fun in the game.

Like i’m sorry, yes games are meant to be fun but if you’re bad at the game and EA is purposefully rigging these games to balance the joy for players who have no skill, then literally kf  off. It takes away the fun from players who are skilled and actually want to have fun too. This takes the whole enjoyement out of the game for me wanting to switch over to PES… Fifa always manages to kcuf me every year and yet I purchased this garbage of a game again knowing what usually happens. Wish EA would stop this nonsense or do something about it. I’m not the first the complain about this there’s more than 100’s of complaints about this but I just had enough. This is so trash.

Message 1 of 3 (3,610 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I feel the same. How come i just tied to a 83 rated team with 40 chem. Made 25 shots he made 3. We tied 3-3. Had malen on 99 pace and he got ramos and aleays got to me. * so rigged 

Message 2 of 3 (3,347 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Do you think there’s a chance they have Bots playing ? Like legendary or something like that?

Message 3 of 3 (2,975 Views)