Re: FIfa 15 won't start - Error with netframework

by Biscuit409

Original Post

★★★ Novice

Yep, my pixel shader si 4.1, i dont want to buy new PC, so... I can't play FIFA 15? Frown(

Message 221 of 405 (12,557 Views)

Re: FIFA 15 Demo not working - Microsoft. Net Framework problem

Community Manager (retired)

If you're still experiencing this issue and if you haven't already, please try the following.

1.          Install .Net Framework 3.5 (this contains all previous versions up to 3.5)
  2.          Install .NET Framework 4 Full
  3.          Use Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool 

Please make sure that you follow the steps in the order they are posted, and then try launching the game again. 

Thank you 

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 222 of 405 (12,520 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@EA_Guy That whole .NET thing is kind of annoying Frown I had the demo running on another machine but on this one (Win 7 64bit) it just gives so many problems with Windows Update with errors that seem to be impossible to fix (legit version of Windows). Since i have 4.5 installed i went directly to the repair link. 

net.pngnet2.png

Then tried to start the demo once more:

net3.png

net4.png

Message 223 of 405 (12,486 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can anyone **bleep** give the solution this problem?

Message 224 of 405 (12,456 Views)

★★★ Novice

Still won't work.

It's so freakin ridiculous... 

Guess Fifa 15 ends, befor it even starts. 

Congrat's EA, u lost a gamer since Fifa 08.

Tommorow the PES 15 Demo starts, when it'll run i definitly play that instead of Fifa.

For all the haters now: Got a brand new PC wich supports Dx11 and the other **bleep**.

So it's impossible that it's a Problem wich comes from my PC.

It must be a issue that comes from EA Wink

Message 225 of 405 (12,234 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same too me. I've tried everything with no solution.

Now I'm waiting demo PES15 after many years i could be change.

Message 226 of 405 (12,170 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had this error for like 2 days and nothing worked but in the end i found a tutorial on this site and fixed my error.I hope you guys will fix it too with this:

http://new-cheats.com/tutorial-fix-fifa-15-net-framework-error-crashes/

Message 227 of 405 (11,974 Views)

★★★ Novice

i have the DXCPL program in the fifa 15 folder and I get horrendious framerate, were talking 0-1 frames in-game and 2-5 during the loading screens, before I dissipoint myself too much I would like to know if its possable for my computer to run fifa on the lowest graphical setting. 

PC specs: 

Proscessor Intel(R) Core(TM) 2 Quad CPU Q9300 @ 2.5 GHz

Video card: AMD Radeon R7 200 Series

Memory: 4.1 GB 

Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit

Message 228 of 405 (11,936 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

This is getting to the point of ridicoulus. I have a new graphics card.. Just put in in my computer and updated EVERYTHING, literally EVERYTHING.

This graphics card is 10 times better than my old one and still, when I try to start the demo it says my Graphics Card is not good enough to run the game.. That's horsecrap because this graphics card is up to the maximum requirements of the game!! and i still can't run it!!!!!!!

And the worst thing is.. Even people who have a BETTER graphics card than mine get the SAME error.. 

I do believe that some pc's will not be able to run this game.. But I DON'T believe some of the crazy, expensive, super computers can't run it!

Message 229 of 405 (11,833 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

can you up on mega plz? Michael3902

Message 230 of 405 (11,759 Views)