Re: FIFA15 Terrible Bug

by CeeAreSeven

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have the problem that the field 3/4 have a watermark !! Please take a fix ...

Message 251 of 274 (2,049 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Solution worked for me. I hope theres a patch too.

I played almost a full manager league yesterday and so far its working.

Message 252 of 274 (1,999 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Stupid EA DRM.....................

Message 253 of 274 (1,908 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have Windows 8 Pro. It worked on. Earlier name was "PC" I changed it to "HOMEPC" now no bug. Check also Network ID and Name (Change it). 

Message 254 of 274 (1,860 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

I changed my PC name to a longer name. Tried all upper case, all lower case etc and the GK's in single player mode run to the centre spot and when I try and play an online game it kicks me off and says I disconnected and also I have no sound. I contacted EA and they said to run that CCleaner program and it would delete the cache and fix it - didn't work. I reinstalled FIFA 15 - didnt work. I repaired game inside Origin - didnt work. I then called them after all that and they said they pass it over to the "Studio" and they would contact me in a few days. Really, really, unhappy. Complete incompetence from EA. This shouldn't happen from such a big company.

Message 255 of 274 (1,676 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Cambia el nombre de tu computadora por un nombre en minuscula con no menos de 5 letras.

Luego le das grabar y reinicia la PC.

Con eso ya esta arreglado todo el problema.

Slds.

Message 256 of 274 (1,628 Views)

Re: FIFA 15 bug

★★ Apprentice

@FedererIsMyKing wrote:

I've the same problem with the goalkeepers running towards the centre of the pitch..already changed my pc name, 14 letters, and still not solved
**bleep** EA

Did you try it without caps?

Message 257 of 274 (1,628 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@jaykenco1983 wrote:

I changed my PC name to a longer name. Tried all upper case, all lower case etc and the GK's in single player mode run to the centre spot and when I try and play an online game it kicks me off and says I disconnected and also I have no sound. I contacted EA and they said to run that CCleaner program and it would delete the cache and fix it - didn't work. I reinstalled FIFA 15 - didnt work. I repaired game inside Origin - didnt work. I then called them after all that and they said they pass it over to the "Studio" and they would contact me in a few days. Really, really, unhappy. Complete incompetence from EA. This shouldn't happen from such a big company.

The name should be all lower case. Not trying to troll you but check if you are not changing the description instead of the actual name of the computer. It will tell you to auto restart it. Do it!   Must be at least 5 or 6 letters to work. Mine has 7 but i dont think it matters much. There no need to run another program like CCleaner to make it work. Just in case delete all FIFA14 folders from "my documents" if you have it.

I hope you can try this one more time and hope you are lucky. 

Message 258 of 274 (1,622 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ahoj mam deset Sami problém nemužu vystřelit brankáři Bezi na střed! hned odzačátku si hraju na na gamepadu. Jak se k BUDE DAL opravném?

Message 259 of 274 (1,600 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Hola tengo un problema el fifa 15 supuestamente me tendria que ir a graficos minimos,y me da unas especie de saltitos,y de bajones de fps,me va a 60 fps constantes y luego en las areas me baja a 30 por ejemplo,y de rrepente hace caidas bruscas,podrian ayudarme?. requisitos de mis sistema  amd phenom x4 965 3,40 ghz  8 gb ram   ati 6570 1 gb ddr3  GIGABYTE GA-78LMT-S2P  imagen sobre mi pc requisitos tecnico,atraves de dxdiag  http://prntscr.com/4qqdyj  tarjeta grafica: http://prntscr.com/4qqe6z
Message 260 of 274 (1,502 Views)