Re: FIFA15 Terrible Bug

by bonybola

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

Guys i have some info but i actually dont know how i did this.

Well i have the same issues like all of you but i dunno how but i reinstalled it and tried it. Same problem and sound problem too. I repaired the game and somehow the gameplay worked fine but no audio. (last time i did that i only got audio working) So i thought lets repair and update 1 more time and i got my game bugged again.

Dunno what happened but at least i could play 1 entire match without gameplay problem but without sound. 

This stuff is really weird. Only thing i saw different on the option menu was that it was accidentaly on low render.

Ima try some more accidental stuff to see whats going on.

Message 161 of 274 (3,471 Views)

★ Apprentice

This is what i did:

1. uninstall game

2. delete FIFA 15 folder in mydocuments 

3. reinstall

run 1 : My usual settings. Game could play really well!! keepers no longer run toward center circle. Happy for a second. THEN IT CRASHED.

run 2 : Rebooted the game but it ran on lower settings despite me not changing anything. Keeper did not run towards the center circle. But Rooney (was playing MU) DISAPPEARED or rather transformed into strange triangular objects flying around

run 3 : Rebooted the game with my usual settings. KEEPERS RUN TOWARD CENTER CIRCLE AGAIN.

WHAT IS HAPPENING? 

Message 162 of 274 (3,444 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Tried some more stuff and it crashed lolol.

Btw when i open origin in fifa 2015 it says Unkown Game R&D Mode.

Whats that?

Message 163 of 274 (3,443 Views)

★ Apprentice

OMG... But how will this problem be solved? ... It's amazing

Message 164 of 274 (3,419 Views)

★★ Apprentice

That last issue fixed. My bad.

Message 165 of 274 (3,391 Views)

★ Apprentice

ZzzzZZZzzzzZZ So ?

Message 166 of 274 (3,176 Views)

★★★ Novice

has anyone run into messi load screen of death

Message 167 of 274 (3,171 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Nossa estou muito grilado,
Espero maior tempo para lançar esse jogo para isso?
Isso é covardia com a gente, no minino eles tem que dar fifa points para a gente apos corrigirem esse problema!
: Smileymad:

Message 168 of 274 (3,095 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hello all,

I just wanted to pop in again and let you all know that we are still looking into this as we speak. We made good progress so far and would like to verify some of our discoveries by comparing DxDiag reports of users experiencing this issue. 

It would be much appreciated if you could generate a recent DxDiag report of your gaming computer and either post it directly into this thread here (please use the spoiler tag, 5th icon from the left) or upload the .txt file somewhere and include a link in your response. For more details on how to generate a DxDiag report please take a look here: http://help.ea.com/en/article/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

Thank you so much for your continued patience and assistance.

Dennis

Message 169 of 274 (3,084 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Here is my DxDiag. Please, fix this soon.

http://pastebin.com/37u4vzF6

Message 170 of 274 (3,059 Views)