Re: FIFA 22 ban on transfer market

by marcinwienio

Original Post

FIFA 22 ban on transfer market

★★★ Novice

Hi,

Im writting becouse I have no idea what i should do. I got ban on transfer market, becouse of coins selling. Od corse that's not true, i sniped forward players with changed positions on low price and i resell them on normal price (base value + value of change position cards). Recently i got banned for some actions that are consider as coins selling. I contacted with service and i've got standard replies that "we are not mistaken read terms of usage, etc." they gave me no reason, no conclusion what was wrong. I didn't help friends, i sniped cards as every one, i didn't sell cards for max price, my auctions were reopened mamy times, they weren't sold instantly. 

Can anyone give me advice?

Message 1 of 3 (295 Views)

Community Manager

@marcinwienio 

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 3 (176 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@EA_Barryi tried. I'm disappointed how i was treated. Theres no way to defend, becouse people on the other side are blind a deaf. I don't want to play this game anymore. I'm sick of this. I won't buy any product from EA company from now on, and i will dissuade buying their products anyone who will ask for my opinion. Thank's God it's October and i haven't lost huge amount od time.

Message 3 of 3 (168 Views)