Re: FIFA 19 TROPHY (MAKING A NAME FOR YOURSELF)

by Berri2

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

Reminder for EA as it seems you forgot about us...

Message 41 of 58 (1,198 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Reminder as it seems you forgot about us.

Message 42 of 58 (1,198 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

come on, open it!!!!

Message 43 of 58 (1,177 Views)

★ Guide

We still waiting... I played all FIFA games since FIFA 11, And I got 100% on all of THEM. 

11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18. 

ONLY FIFA 19 stuck at 97% because of this Achievement.

I'm not buying FIFA 20 or 21 etc.. until you fix this achievement for FIFA 19. 

This achievement was shutdown after 10 months from the release date of FIFA 19. This is unacceptable. 

Message 44 of 58 (1,151 Views)

★ Apprentice

Guys we mean nothing to them, we are not a source of income at the moment, so why would they do anything.

yes we’ve bought Fifa19, but that was in the past, now we don’t mean anything to them 

Message 45 of 58 (1,067 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

COME ON EA I’VE BOUGHT THIS GAME UNKNOWINGLY THAT U CAN’T 100% IT!!!! 3 TROPHIES LEFT I FIND OUT THE BAD NEWS. ITS 2020 COME ON FIX THIS THIS KIND OF STUFF SHOULDN’T BE HAPPENING ANYMORE. TROPHY ARE A BIG PART OF GAMING NOW FIX THIS PLEASE SO I CAN GO ONTO FIFA 20. IF NOT I WON’T BOTHER. LOSE GOOD CUSTOM FOR AN EASY FIX.

Message 46 of 58 (1,022 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

One achievement left here. Only one and 2000 points to join

Message 47 of 58 (988 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

EA COME ON IM WORKING TOWARDS MY 2000 POINTS FIX THIS SO I CAN MOVE ONTO FIFA 20 AND SPEND MORE MONEY ON UT!!! IT MAKES NO SENSE LEAVING THIS YOU ARE LOSING CUSTOMERS BY NOT FIXING, NOT HELPING AND IGNORING US!! DO THE RIGHT THING EA!

Message 48 of 58 (959 Views)

★ Guide

EA Team, we deserve a response. This is not the right way to treat people that have been playing EA games for the past years. As other people on this tread have said, we will not be buying any EA games in the future until we receive a response!

Message 49 of 58 (894 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I agree. It is absolutely ridiculous how so many people have hopped on here to request this issue to be resolved while no one seems to be doing anything. People have also tagged the community managers, but they continue to ignore us.

Please guys, hit the "Me Too" button on the author's (me) comment. Also hit the "+XP" button on the author's comment as well as each and every comment on this thread. This will generate enough attention. Not only will this attract other users and gamers on the forum, it can also attract the attention of EA.

I have personally done this. I hit the "+XP" button on each and every single one of your comments. We are currently on "17 people had this problem", 21 XP, and 65 pts. Help each other raise it to the highest level possible and we will hopefully be able to get the platinum trophy. In fact, it could also stop them from doing this in the future as FIFA 20 has the same exact trophy!

Good luck guys!

Message 50 of 58 (798 Views)