Re: FIFA 19 Commentary issue

by tractor43

Original Post

FIFA 19 Commentary issue

★ Novice

Many players name including Richarlison, Sessengon, Neves, Half of Wolverhamton and Fulham have no allotted commentary names in English Commentary and so is this case with many Major teams. And minor teams case is even worse. Even before Kick off most player names are not called by the commentary since they are missing in Commentary name.

Message 1 of 10 (6,912 Views)

★ Novice

Even players names that where in Fifa 18 commentary are missing in 19. I would like to know if ea sports plan on rectifying this extremely annoying situation??? I understand the odd player name missing but I cannot accept that Everton’s biggest summer signing in richarlison, and their main striker Tosun, as well as lookman (whose name was on fifa 18) all being absent. Tosun and Richalison are full internationals who have been in the premier league since last season, so that it makes it an even bigger let down that their names are missing. Come on ea sort it out please

Message 2 of 10 (6,855 Views)

★ Apprentice

I know mate its so annoying. Even for Liverpool TAA and Keita or Solanke dont have it. Milinkovic Savic, Malcom, Yarmolenko, Lenglet, Maddison and so many more aswell. I really hope it gets updated

Message 3 of 10 (6,825 Views)

★★★ Novice

I hope ea add in player commentary names in a patch. I mean how do they not have Matthjis De Ligt yet? Or why did they remove Ruben Neves? Plus tons of other known players. Listening to generic play calls breaks my "immersion" by hearing the same couple of lines when they get the ball. It also makes me not want players without commentary.

Message 4 of 10 (6,730 Views)

★ Apprentice

Spot on mate. Even Milinkovic Savic and Keita dont have any alotted commentary names either. Also tonnes of pl players. Really needs updating

Message 5 of 10 (6,709 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I play as Stoke and was disappointed Afobe, Martins Indi, Berhaino, Pieters all dont have english commentary and the list goes on. So i thought id put some Italian commentary on and guess what. They say Martins Indi, Berahino, Afobe. Its pathetic and seriously annoys me. This is the least immersive career mode i may of ever played

Message 6 of 10 (6,609 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Agree with you. Also no commentary names for Scott McTominay and Diego Dalot

Message 7 of 10 (6,580 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This frustrates me every year! I solely play FIFA for the Manager Mode experience. I love selecting mid table sides and building them into continental powerhouses through young players. It makes me not want to purchase a player if they have no commentary name assigned to them. Like seriously how can they not have commentary names for people whose last name is Torres or Gomez. It’s maddening and really dilutes the experience. 

Message 8 of 10 (6,510 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks to you, Savic etc's names are added. really thanks.

Message 9 of 10 (5,650 Views)

★★★★ Novice
That’s why didn’t buy FIFA 19, completely boycotted this year, i was a sincere buyer from FIFA 13 and bought PS4 only for this game..
Thank god I don’t need to bother anymore....Fifa devs always sux even complained so many times...
Message 10 of 10 (4,132 Views)