FIFA 18 world cup

by 2088779ghazwan

Original Post

Accepted Solution

FIFA 18 world cup

★ Novice

My question is why are not all the teams of every country in the world are not available in the Fifa 18 world cup update? I wait for the world cup game every four years to play with my country's team but EA did not include my country's team and it is not the only team that is missing in the update there are many different teams that were not included in the world cup version of the game this year. I hope this problem gets solved by the next update EA makes to Fifa 18 because Fifa is one of my favorite games. Thank you.     

Message 1 of 7 (819 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: FIFA 18 world cup

Community Manager

@2088779ghazwan All 32 countries which qualified for the 2018 World Cup are included in the game update. 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (814 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice
What country was it?
Message 2 of 7 (771 Views)

Community Manager

@2088779ghazwan All 32 countries which qualified for the 2018 World Cup are included in the game update. 

Darko.png
Message 3 of 7 (815 Views)

★★★★ Novice
So its only a Fifa World Cup finals dlc. Not the whole world cup. Very deceiving.
Message 4 of 7 (754 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Hi @2088779ghazwan

In Fifa 18 world cup, there is all teams of licence Fifa 18 and teams who are qualified world cup Russia.

EA have not accord of licence with all teams.

Good to you,

SBaggio59

Message 5 of 7 (746 Views)

★ Novice

It is Iraq but it is not the only one that is missing in the world cup update 

Message 6 of 7 (727 Views)

★ Novice
That is strange because if you remember EA used to put all the globe in the world cup game like the Fifa 2014 Brazil.
Message 7 of 7 (725 Views)