FIFA 17 commentary

by ogbilaal

Original Post

Accepted Solution

FIFA 17 commentary

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

This is a suggestion on making a game more realistic. Could you make the Fifa 17 commentary different like can you add the Martin Tyler commentary when martial scored against Liverpool or the agueroooo against qpr and could you please add the Gary Neville commentary when fernando Torres scored against Barcelona in the last minute?

Message 1 of 5 (2,738 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: FIFA 17 commentary

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @ogbilaal

Thanks for the feedback

If possible the best thing to do would be creating a thread on the FIFA Forums here. You may also be able to find other users who would support this request.

Thank you 

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (3,012 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi @ogbilaal

moved your post to the Fifa forum

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (2,717 Views)

Hi @ogbilaal

Thanks for the feedback

If possible the best thing to do would be creating a thread on the FIFA Forums here. You may also be able to find other users who would support this request.

Thank you 

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

Message 3 of 5 (3,013 Views)

★ Guide

Dear Friends of FIFA, have agreed to make the game more realistic!
Even through the commentary improving it more and more with special details, it would be very nice to have some pleasant surprises in FIFA 17!
And I also add this:
it would not hurt to have two options in the game, the first a wide mode, the other was short ... Let me explain.
The large version is nell'aviare a friendly match or league or cup, and to appear in the monitor or screen the arrival at the stadium of the teams with the company bus, the press conference pre-race ritual, interviews from the sidelines, comments after the race from the changing rooms etc. . Finally a newscast in which we review the highlights of the match played, and even those that the user / vs / CPU did not play! Also comments on the day took place and so on.
This would be an option for a large part and complete some sort of (story); while those who intend to move to the immediate facts of the game may select the short option ... and continue roughly as now! Ie the entry into the field of teams, greetings, etc.

Thanks, have fun with FIFA !

Dati1

Message 4 of 5 (2,672 Views)

Thanks for the suggestion @DATI1

---------------

Message 5 of 5 (2,660 Views)