Re: FIFA 17 WISHLIST FROM THE FANS

by Shohadawy

Original Post

★★ Novice

Wouldn't it be nice to change shirts after the game? And that you can put it in a galery so you can watch all your shirts that you have gotten through all the matches. And When you are the man of the match, that you can see all the balls that you have won as man of the match. I really would like to see that in carreer mode. I want to change my shirts with the best players of the world :D

Message 51 of 54 (474 Views)

★★★ Newbie

We should have substitutions on pro club 17 !

Does anyone knows if this its happening?

Message 52 of 54 (463 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Please give us Legacy defending back in online matches. You can make it an option before searching for an opponent in the match making page.

Message 53 of 54 (459 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

For Pro Clubs: Give an option to allow a kick vote to be taken during drop in games. The game can then have a threshold where it will auto-deny the vote (i.e attempt at trolling/removing higher match rated players to get MotM etc.). Too often in recent games there has been at least one player in the drop-in matches where all they try and do is score own goals, yet they cannot be removed as they are the captain, and only the captains have the power to kick. 

Also allow substitutions in pro clubs. That way you can truly have a "match day squad". This means that more players can be involved in clubs that have larger squads, as they can be on the bench for a game and be subbed on when needed.

For Career: Club World cup please. Is the only major club tournament not in the game. 

Contracts with specific contractual goals

Personal Sponsoring

Ability to design your own boots/gloves

Kit design

For Ultimate Team: Do whatever you want, I never play it. It doesn't matter how broken it is you'll never fix it because you have gotten so many people addicted to the mode that they'll grin and bear it unless its game-breaking (see FIFA 15 lack of international tournaments in career mode for what i'd describe as game-breaking)

Message 54 of 54 (444 Views)