FIFA 15 Player Career International Tournament Problem

by xAlfieS

Original Post

FIFA 15 Player Career International Tournament Problem

★★★★ Novice

So I've just got to the end of a season in my career, the year is 2018. Within the news column of the Player Mode interface I saw the '_____ Announce FIFA World Cup Squad' which featured my Pro within it. I did not however get one of the in-game emails saying my Pro had been selected nor have the availability to play any of the World Cup games, I also had the same issue for the 2016 European Championships within the game also. I have however been able to play the qualifying games throughout the rest of the season.

If there is any solution to this problem or any news to clear this issue up it'd be appreciated as I've not seen any other community posts on this issue.

Message 1 of 767 (67,449 Views)

Re: FIFA 15 Player Career International Tournament Problem

★★★ Newbie
I had the exact same issue. News feed said my player was selected but couldn't play a game in the 2018 WC. Frustrating
Message 2 of 767 (66,961 Views)

★★★ Newbie
hey

i have the same problem .. and one more.. i cant play the wc like you.. im in the newspaper and in the mail for nationsplayers.. see the games ob my calender.. but when day day comes im not able to play.. the day in my mainscreen shows no game..

and my second big problem is that im stuck at arsenal.. im on the transferlist - in the newspaper there are many news about my transferoffers.. but i did not get only 1 mail for an contract..

so im stuck and arsenal and not able to play tournaments for my nation.. 😬

if theres any option to fix that please let me know

bye
Message 3 of 767 (66,860 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Exactly my problem! I'm managing France. I played Sweden in the European Cup 2016 Quarter finals. Won the first game and on getting to the tournament tree, it refused to advance even after I waited for 15 minutes. I closed the game and restarted the match. Same thing happened. I finally decided to simulate the match and it showed me the "Updating Facts and Fixtures...". I waited for another 15 minutes and nothing happened. I play on the PS4 also.

This isn't the first time Career mode is doing this. On FIFA 13 (PC), it just stopped getting past a date in October. The game just closed when it got to that date even after trying to sim past that date. It eventually put me off Career Mode even after an update was released as it meant I had to start from the scratch.

All it's showing is that EA don't care about any other mode besides Ultimate Team since it brings them extra money from idiots who buy FIFA points. I plan on taking this to the Customer service but I don't have high hopes as they've NEVER solved any problem for me.

Message 4 of 767 (66,841 Views)

★★★ Newbie
it would be nice if ea could say something here..

what should i do? my 85player still play stucked at arsenal without a chance to transfer or to play nations cup.. or start a new one by 0...

Message 5 of 767 (66,835 Views)

★★★ Novice

yep same problem,

I've just come to the end of the season and i've been selected for England for the European Championships, however the game just roles past the Tournament without any ability to play my pro or even simulated the match. I've seen a few posts on this but not many, is it just me or are other people having the same problem.......

Is there a fix, has it been fixed, cus mine hasn't....

Message 6 of 767 (66,791 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am in the same situation, I can't play the World Cup as a player, EA fix it please

Message 7 of 767 (66,778 Views)

★★★ Novice
Same issue, does anyone know if those tournaments were implemented in to the career mode for manager and player careers. same with contracts would be nice to have the ability to leave on free or hold the club to ransom for better wages as a player. maybe ea should look to football manager and see how a footie manager career sim should be like. not everyone wants play around with ultimate teams
Message 8 of 767 (66,748 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Bump
Message 9 of 767 (66,744 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Bump
Message 10 of 767 (66,739 Views)