Re: FIFA 15 Player Career International Tournament Problem

by netah

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

This takes the fun out of the game. My player gets selected for the national team, plays in the qualifiers and gets selected for the competition, but at the end of the season, when I advance the calendar, it never lets me play in the World Cup or the UEFA European Championship. I love playing online and against other players, but I also like playing alone. What's the point of playing career mode if it won't let me grow my player into an international legend.

Come on EA guys, if you really listen and reads what your game players want, fix this!

Message 131 of 767 (2,380 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Bumppppppppppppppppppppppp

Message 132 of 767 (2,312 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Bump

Message 133 of 767 (2,296 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm also starting to think this isn't a bug. A bug like this should not be a hard fix. I'm of the mind it was a grossly unfinished game, and that's why it is taking so long for it to get fixed.

Message 134 of 767 (2,284 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Seriously, does EA even care of its customers or just takes their money?

Game is up for 4 months, this topic has 14 pages, and i'm sure there are much more topics about this issue, and we didn't yet "won" an answer from EA "Support Team".

Player Career is my favorite FIFA mode, and I can't understand how am I valued less than UT players. Cuz every bug in UT is fixed very soon.

EDIT:

Spoken to them in chat. I don't know if they're bluffing or not, but the advisor I've spoken to said it'll be fixed soon to this month's end. Don't know tho how much we can count on this from our past experience.

info: Your approximate wait time is 35 minute.
info: Your approximate wait time is 31 minute.
info: Your approximate wait time is 25 minute.
info: Your approximate wait time is 22 minute.
info: Your approximate wait time is 16 minute.
info: Your approximate wait time is 14 minute.
info: Your approximate wait time is 12 minute.
info: Your approximate wait time is 9 minute.
info: Your approximate wait time is 9 minute.
info: Your approximate wait time is 8 minute.
info: Your approximate wait time is 6 minute.
info: Your approximate wait time is 3 minute.
info: Your approximate wait time is 3 minute.
info: Your approximate wait time is 2 minute.
info: You are now ready to chat with Advisor.

Advisor: Thanks for contacting EA Customer Experience, my name is Advisor. How may I assist you today?
you: Hello
you: First of all i'm sorry in advance, my english isn't perfect
Advisor: Hi there. No problem. I will help you with your issue. Please tell me about it.
you: I wanted to inform you of a bug in the Player Career Mode.
you: Actually, I wanted to know what's going on with this issue, since we (the players) have contacted you few times and we have gotten answers like "it will be fixed". Would be glad if you could take a glance into this topic:http://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-15/FIFA-15-Player-Career-International-Tournament-Problem/td-p/3734023
Advisor: I understand your issue is that your News feed says that your player was selected but couldn't play a game in the 2018 WC. Am I right?
you: Yes
Advisor: We are aware about the issue wherein players are facing this issue. We have already informed our concerned team about the issue and good news is this that they are working diligently to fix this as soon as possible.
Advisor: I understand that this may not be the answer you are looking for but please be assured that this will be fixed soon.
you: And seriously, I know EA is not earning any extra money from this offline mode, but I've been playing FIFA since 2008, and I spend quite much time on this mode, and it is really disappointing to see that none is giving us straight answers or just more than "we are aware and it will be fixed", no offence of course, I dont blame you specifically
Advisor: I understand your issue. And I am forwarding this issue to the highest level so that this is fixed as soon as possible. I will do everything from my end so that you are able to play the game without any problem.
you: Last question, can you check what's going on with it? I mean, a guess of how much time till we can enjoy winning a World Cup?
Advisor: I cannot provide you with a time frame as the update will be released by the studio. But I guess it will be somewhere near later this month end.
you: I understand. Thank you very much for your patience, and these answers are much better. Have a good day.
Advisor: I hope that I was able to help you. Can I assist you with anything else today?
you: No. That was everything I wanted. Thank you very much again, and have a nice day.
Advisor: If you are cleared with all your doubts while I'm here, you may click to " END CHAT" Tab on your Chat window to end this chat session successfully.
you: Alright, bye bye
Advisor: Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts and chatting with me. I appreciate your time. Have a nice day.

Message 135 of 767 (2,250 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
I think it is probably fake, don't think it takes that much time to fix
Message 136 of 767 (2,146 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem, kind of sucks.. Hoping they can resolve it soon

Signed up on the forums just so that I could share that I have the same problem
Message 137 of 767 (2,060 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Bump

Message 138 of 767 (2,029 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Bump
Message 139 of 767 (2,006 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

i contacted the ea forums chat people as well....around the end of october....they said they were aware of the problem then...then the patch was released with no fix. so hopefully theyre working on another patch now...and this will be fixed on it...but i wouldnt hold ur breath...a game with this many problems they sure be putting out patches left and right and apologizing...at least ubisoft went patch happy on assassin's creed unity...then publicly apologized...then gave the dlc expansion away for free as a gesture of good faith...if ubi can do that then that goes to show u yet again what a terrible company EA is.

Message 140 of 767 (1,932 Views)