FIFA 15 PS4 Lagging

by arcagur

Original Post

Re: FIFA 15 PS4 Lagging

★★★ Novice
Dude above, lag will go away ok, but once you are connected to ea sport server in order to play online season or ultimate team , lag will come back
Message 21 of 287 (4,621 Views)

★★★ Newbie

where is The lagging bar ?

Has been cancelled ?

Message 22 of 287 (4,608 Views)

★ Novice

Just bought the game for ps4 and its lagging like the demo.

Message 23 of 287 (4,275 Views)

★★★ Novice

it's happening the same with so many people, but i don't understand why EA doesn't reply...

It's ridiculous that a game is lauched when is unplayable.

Message 24 of 287 (4,235 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Can't even play, this game is the reason I bought a **bleep** ps4. I'm livid. Why is ea such a trash company that it ships a completely unplayable game!?
Message 25 of 287 (4,172 Views)

★ Novice

vivo em portugal e tenho o mesmo problema como solucionar lo?

Message 26 of 287 (4,132 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hey guys I had this issue with the demo was really frustrated then today as soon as I used the the full game the same thing starting to happen lag in the menus and inside the game. So I looked online and I found in a website that I should check my NAT and also that some ports needed to be open. So I decided to reset my whole wifi because I couldn't remember my username and password to configure my router so after changing the name and password guess what? it worked perfectly. I connected to EA and no lag in the menus nor while playing. I'm guessing that was an IP problem or maybe a configuration that I used in my router that cause the problem.

I really think that the issue is based on the router's configuration because netiher of my friends had problems with the demo nor the full game, I was the only one. So I know it sounds like a lame solution but try it and let me know if I was just lucky.

Good luck!

Message 27 of 287 (4,125 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did anyone find the fix for this? I am having issues too!!!

Message 28 of 287 (4,025 Views)

★★★ Newbie

did you find the solution? I am having the same problem

Message 29 of 287 (4,024 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@cristopes,

I disabled the Upnp then entered the game and it worked fine. However, sometimes I could play the game online without lag as a coincidence, so I want to be sure that disabling the Upnp is the solution.

Anyone having this lag problem, please disable the Upnp via your modem's administration panel (in Linksys it was like that however it's best for you to Google it to find the exact way for your router) and please write the result here. If more people will confirm that the lag problem is solved, then I'll mark it as solution.

Please disable upnp.

Message 30 of 287 (3,987 Views)