Re: FIFA 15 (PS3) Career Mode Bugs

by CharleyCoug

Original Post

FIFA 15 (PS3) Career Mode Bugs

★★★★ Novice

I've spent an extended amount of time playing now and have compiled a list of problems encountered.  Please feel free to add any issues you have encountered as well or to mention if you have encountered any of the problems I have mentioned.  My hope is that this list makes it way into a patch somewhere down the line, as some of these issues are very annoying.  Further frustrating is that some of these issues have persisted since FIFA 13, possibly earlier.

• Statistics don't always calculate pass completion % correctly at the end of games (sometimes correct, sometimes way off)
• After some games, audio report sometimes freezes, inhibiting music
• At 88+ or so, finishing stat will never show increases.  Never displays for Player Career Mode.
• Growth markers (green "!") don't show reliably on 1st of month even when players have grown
• Games will not always load unless the training mini-game is started.  The "Press Start to Play" prompt will never appear in that case.
• During international management, int'l squad screen will always show club squad upon first entry
• Upon loading saves, the previously used squad will show under the 1st squad header and occasionally replaces the 1st squad roster entirely
• Replays of fouls don't always show the foul, showing the action afterwards instead
• All replays have low FPS unlike replays in head-to-head matches
• If substitutions are made at halftime, when returning, the players will jump around the field
• Upon scoring a goal, players will often do a second celebration (their default) regardless of what the first one was
• Occasionally upon the ref awarding a penalty, the gameplay will hang for about 10-20 seconds
• When comparing two players, specialties will never display properly if present for either player
• MoM ball doesn't show if that player was subbed out

• Team of the Week/Competition doesn't seem to choose players properly (unless criteria is different from player rating; however, even exemplary players don't make the team regardless)
• Can't play Football League Championship games that fall during international duty if player is managing a national team
• Wrong news message plays when team guarantees a promotion playoff place in the Football League Championship

Message 1 of 5 (970 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have had pretty much all of those issues as well, along with a penalty kick issue at the end of cup games.  After extra time, after both teams have their penalty kicks, the final post game menu never shows.  The camera just pans around the field forever.  I haven't found a way to get past this, so if a game goes to penaly kicks, it just means that I will have to replay it, because it freezes.  This is unfortunate, because of course if a game goes to penalty kicks, it means it was a very fun game!

Message 2 of 5 (904 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also, on about 75% of transfer deadline days, you will have a Training injury upon completion of the deadline day. 

Message 3 of 5 (766 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yes.  The game does a check for injuries on the 1st of every month and the % chance is very high.  At least for the PS3, you will only get injuries on the 1st of the month unless you get them during a match.  Also, the injury sliders do not affect the 1st of the month training injuries, since those only apply to in-game mechanics. 

Message 4 of 5 (725 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Wow.  I haven't had the camera pan problem yet, thankfully, but you reminded me that during penalty kicks, if I try to change the order of the kicking players, the menu lags so much that I can't even select advance.  It will just skip over the advance button and I have to restart.  I imagine this is a PS3 only problem though.

Message 5 of 5 (724 Views)