by brad_20160201

Original Post

TOTS?

★ Novice
PLZ RELEASE TOTS FOR IOS
Message 31 of 68 (605 Views)

Want TOTS for fifa 15 New Season

★★ Novice
Why EA Sports has not released TOTS to FIFA 15 New Season?
EA can release special cards atleast until FIFA 17 is being released.
A lot still play FIFA 15. And EA is not catering their needs.
Message 32 of 68 (615 Views)

Re: FIFA 15 NS - No TOTS

★★ Novice
Thats really a dirty move. Not caring about the ones who took u to this level. Hope EA gets ceased foRr not releasing TOTS IN FIFA 15 new season.
Message 33 of 68 (891 Views)

*ty EA Servers !!!!!!!!!!!

★★★ Newbie
Just wow ea u made me wait so long dot tots on fifa 15 ns and now they arent realising them. Just wow. I sold a lot if my players to get more coins for tots and now they are saying no tots for fifa15 ns. Just nice.
Message 34 of 68 (596 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

50k items for sale on fifa16, 400k on fifa 15ns who's got more people?  Sure ea's pinching scheme of giving you a total of 1 ONE card for achieving a task is a joke.  The transfer price gages another travesty, 6 cards for 10000 coins or 400 f points.  The game has become a money hungry monster that will nickel and dime you for a digital card.  Really ea? How far do you think you can go scamming and ripping people off 40 dollars for a chance to get 3 cards over 85?, 20 dollars for 30 non rare cards? 100 dollars for another possibility of getting some fancy colored cards.  Come back to reality people have families, mortgages, and you guys are no better than a Darryl strawberry asking 20 for his autograph in 1988.  Release the tots for the COMMUNITY that has supported you.  The community that kept you in first.

Message 35 of 68 (763 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@oscelo1...I agree most of 15ns users are loyal customers and to end the game abruptly for us is not fair ...
Message 36 of 68 (748 Views)

Will there be TOTS for the Fifa 15 NEW Season app?

★★★★ Novice

There is still a very large community who play FIFA 15 New season. I was wondering if it will be released for us and If it will not be released could you atleast give us a reason? 

Message 37 of 68 (454 Views)

Re: FUT 16 Mobile - Team of the Season!

★★★★ Novice

Dunno whats more shocking. The fact that EA didn't put into the game in the first place or the fact that they don't care about us. I can understand New season is an older app but you have to consider as much as I love FIFA I'm not going to buy one device just to play FIFA on. People can argue that everyone buys coins on NS and the fact that the market is oversaturated by cards, but who's fault is that? Its EA!! No one asked for 100+ player, random hero cards, ones to watch cards. Plus people buy coins on Fifa 16 mobile!! Totally unfair, I mean taking away all the features from FIFA 14 such as career mode and the rest, but no TOTS? Just shocking. 

Message 38 of 68 (521 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

The only thing we can do is blast them for being greedy and unfair to their original fan base.  How can you ever trust the announcements from these guys if they break their own promises?  If they follow the money more than they follow the loyalty of their supporters.  We finance their game without us they have nothing.  Their new game will shine with a smaller base but if they fail to deliver to us what makes you think they will not do it again.  Once you lose trust you will suffer.  I'm hoping they will reconsider and realize their mistake but until now it's open season on their decisions.

Message 39 of 68 (513 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah guess they still have time to put TOTS into new season but we shouldn't be fighting a case for TOTS to onto new season in the first place! Its actually ridiculous.

Message 40 of 68 (504 Views)