Re: FIFA 15 Career Mode Pro Loading Freeze

by IanG85

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hey people. I was having the exact same issue, when I found the solution. I had a Manager career save file named "Man U" in FIFA 15, and today I decided to create a Player Career and I named it "Leyend"... After 1 match, I exited the Career mode and tried again with the same freeze result you all are having. 

After checking some saves in my storage device, I saw that in my FIFA 13 files there were two files named "Career mode Man U" and "Career Mode Leyend", the same names I just created for FIFA 15 (and I was sure I didn´t use those names in FIFA 13. 

I was pretty pissed so I just deleted the whole FIFA 13 File. And gues what? It´s working now. (make sure to enter from the "Load career mode" option, don´t  use the "continue career" because it will freeze again. m

Please try this fix and let me know if it worked for you. Add me if you play FIFA (Kuroperrock)

Pura vida! 

Message 11 of 30 (2,730 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Exactly the same problem I thought it was just me I posted it the other week and not even a reply its been a week and half now for me and still crashes I love playing pro aswell 

Message 12 of 30 (2,719 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Try the fix I mentioned above. Is working for me now. 

@pothead323 wrote:

Exactly the same problem I thought it was just me I posted it the other week and not even a reply its been a week and half now for me and still crashes I love playing pro aswell 

Message 13 of 30 (2,672 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Guys, I have been looking at this for weeks and have finally found the cure. It's an issue with your game face. Go to your profile, delete, then scroll to the bottom and delete Game Face 1. Then restart the game and your file will load.

Message 14 of 30 (2,641 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm getting this too.

similar thing happened last year.

its pathetic that they would do the same mistake this year

Message 15 of 30 (2,590 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Found a solution on another thread. Just disconnect your xbox from the internet and load the saved file while offline. Loads no problem at all. Seems to be only an issue when connected to xbox live for some reason. At least its a solution for the time being! Standard smile
Message 16 of 30 (2,535 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I havnt got fifa 13 installed I deleted that when I had trouble with fifa 14 

Message 17 of 30 (2,508 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Listen to this man, He clearly knows what he is talking about, 

Goto.....  "Customize" then goto "Profile" then click "Delete" then scroll down until you find "Game Face 1" - Delete it and go enjoy be a pro mode :P 

Thank you Delwah!!!!! Confusedmileytongue:

EDIT: You do not even lose your game face from the last game, I resaved the game with the game face active and it still loaded perfectly, Even if it stops loading again, all you would have to do is delete the game face 1 yet again Standard smile 

Message 18 of 30 (2,351 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Deleting the game face save works every time! Every game has bugs! That's why we have forums..
Message 19 of 30 (2,336 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Guys, I have been looking at this for weeks and have finally found the cure. It's an issue with your game face. Go to your profile, delete, then scroll to the bottom and delete Game Face 1. Then restart the game and your file will load.

thanks a lot delwah! your fix works for me! :D

Message 20 of 30 (2,319 Views)