Re: End to end camera angle

by sandybeachi

Original Post

End to end camera angle

★★★ Newbie

I wish ea sports would sort the camera angles out! Ever since FIFA 13 I've seen so many people wanting ea to sort the end to end camera angle out and show more of the field, you can never see your player apart from on the radar which is useless if some one whips a ball fast to you where exactly your player is, or if you have to play out of position, only time end to end is slightly better is when you play as a keeper or a striker slightly, please FIFA do a update file on making the end to end camera better so you can at least see half the field! I love using this camera angle on other football games, and even as a keeper on FIFA, but FIFA is getting worse, I've bought every FIFA since it was even out on PS1 but if all these bugs keep happening and glitches it will be last FIFA I buy, this 22 version is rubbish specially the pro clubs, you set up a game to play and you can't back out of you don't get your position and half the time you can't even cancel looking for a match when it's searching for a game! I swear FIFA is getting worse and we pay like 60 quid for the game for it to be the way it is!!! Absolutely ripping people off, please sort pro clubs out and specially the way the way the keeper moves and please I beg you put a larger field of view on end to end!!

Message 1 of 2 (613 Views)

Re: End to end camera angle

★★★ Newbie

i'm trying to ask them too! fifa 2003 had a good end to end view. They should just ask the NHL team how to do it!!!

Message 2 of 2 (238 Views)