Re: Email from EA.e.ea???

by Indigojack16

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Email from EA.e.ea???

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Ive had lots of emails over night saying  new sign in on web, is this ligit? Have i been hacked? It came EA.e.ea

Message 1 of 13 (102,758 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

That is a legitimate EA email address @nichola35 so any emails sent from it would be from EA.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 7 of 13 (102,677 Views)

All Replies

★★ Pro

Hi,

As I know there are many phishers that trying to pretend to be EA. If it wants your personal info such as passwords, credit card information or gives a harmful link it’s a phisher and not EA. They will usually give a random site (can be like an EA-made site by similar name) and might trick you telling your account got hacked or you have # amonunt of viruses. EA will never ask for personal info and give harmful sites.

You should ignore and delete that mail without going to the sites the mail gives.

Message 2 of 13 (102,702 Views)

★★★ Newbie

thank you for your help 😊

Message 3 of 13 (102,694 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @nichola35 can I ask  you what is the full email address that the message was sent from as it could very well be an EA email.

something at e.ea .com is would be a legitimate EA email.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 13 (102,686 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko [edit: email address removed]
Message 5 of 13 (102,681 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It was EA @ e.ea .com

Message 6 of 13 (102,679 Views)

Community Manager

That is a legitimate EA email address @nichola35 so any emails sent from it would be from EA.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 13 (102,678 Views)

★ Novice

I did get an email on my main account for moving coins , what I didn’t do! From [edit: email address removed] is that legit or not? They did say that I was gonna be market banned for this FIFA (FIFA 20). 😕 but I did check my account and I’m not banned at all, so I’m real confused , is it a scam, or did I just not get banned cuz I did nothing wrong? Or does it take some time before I’m actually market banned?

Message 8 of 13 (82,758 Views)

★ Novice

EA @ e.ea.com

Message 9 of 13 (82,755 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team for any missing items @CA06887420.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

You can contact EA Help via the EA Help website. Detailed instructions on how to use the EA Help service can be found here.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 10 of 13 (82,689 Views)