Ea servers kicking me out of fifa fut weekend

by donleyopperman26

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ea servers kicking me out of fifa fut weekend

★★★ Newbie

I was about to win the game when ea servers just cut me off. There was about 2mins left in the game and I was leading 3-2. Is there someway ea or fifa can give me my game back or give me my win as i was winning the game. It's the fut weekend league. It's now the 3rd time it's been happening. And please ea dont tell me it's my internet connection. Please fix your mess..

Message 1 of 2 (780 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ea servers kicking me out of fifa fut weekend

Community Manager

Hi there, @donleyopperman26.

I'm sorry, but we don't have a way to give you the game back or modify your record. The best I can do is troubleshoot your connection. We should do that so we can rule out any issues on your end. Just let me know if you want to go through those steps. There's a good chance we'll find out why you keep disconnecting. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (745 Views)

All Replies

Re: Ea servers kicking me out of fifa fut weekend

Community Manager

Hi there, @donleyopperman26.

I'm sorry, but we don't have a way to give you the game back or modify your record. The best I can do is troubleshoot your connection. We should do that so we can rule out any issues on your end. Just let me know if you want to go through those steps. There's a good chance we'll find out why you keep disconnecting. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 2 (746 Views)