Ea banned me for coin selling, when i have not!

by -dubble_H_rmcf-

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Ea banned me for coin selling, when i have not!

★★★★ Apprentice

theyve banned me for selling coins!? i neither buy nor sell...not even once.... ive actually PAID for the games and played very passionately traded hard to try to get some good players and they ban me like this? youve lost a loyal customer ea

Message 1 of 7 (2,474 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ea banned me for coin selling, when i have not!

Hero (Retired)

Answers HQ cannot do anything about bans because we are a public forum and can’t do anything account management related, but what we can do is tell you how to dispute and appeal a ban.

The general ban dispute email is accountdisputes@ea.com they can take 2 weeks+ to reply. 

Read more here on EA services bans: Information about banned or suspended accounts

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (2,454 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

you are not the only one. happened to me the same. i wrote them back:

Dear EA! 

I got this mail below.
I cannor understand the whole thing happening. I have NEVER bought or sold coins. I have never used bots. 
You can see trough my whole transfer history, there isn't any illegal move. 
I'm trading everyday. Trading is not illegal, and i sell my cards below the average, so i didn't do pricefixing. (even if i dont know if is that illegal)
I have a lot of coins, because i want an Ultimate Team with the best players, just like you advertise your game. A normal player cant afford Messi or Ronaldo if he doesn't trade a lot. I'm good at trading, it cant be a cause for bannig. Or is it? Would you ban Messi or Ronaldo in real life just because they train more and play better than the average??? Yes, i play more than the average, but isn't that why you made your game??? 
Just look at my transfer history, look every transfer, you cant find any illegal move! 
Why did you ban me???? If I made any illegal, i wouldnt fight for my right. But i cant believe this is happening.
I cant play my game because of your error, others, who really bought or sold coins can play happily (look around forums or youtube).
You can see that i reported a coin selling action when i saw that on the market. Do you think i would do that, if i made that too????
You didn't told me that why you'd banned me just: "Your account has been involved in the sale of FIFA coins to a third party." But it is simply NOT TRUE! So why? Can you show me only one evidence??? No, because i am clean.
I paid for the game a lot of money. I played it every day, i liked it very much, i told others how good it is and then they bought the game. I played fair everytime, i've never quit a match, i have never cheated. I dont break law in real life, i'm a christian man. 
And now you tream me like a bandit, just for... for what?  For nothing! 
How can you afford to do that????
I hope you will permanently lift off the ban, just like you permanently made it on me without any investigation or evidence. 
I didn"t do any illegal. But YOU DID with this move!!!!!
I hope i dont have to wait days for your real (not automated) answer!

Zoltán Bertha
Hungary
FIFA 15 - PC        Origin name: beeezoli
Message 2 of 7 (2,444 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

lets add each other on origin

Message 3 of 7 (2,434 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My whole account was banned by the following reason,

"We are contacting you to notify you that we have found your FIFA 15 account, to be in violation of our Terms of Service.

You may violate the Terms of Service if, as determined by EA in its sole discretion, you:

Promote, encourage or take part in any activity involving hacking, cracking, phishing, taking advantage of exploits or cheats and/or distribution of counterfeit software and/or virtual currency/items."

But I never play and download FIFA 15  om my computer. This is ridiculous!! 

Message 4 of 7 (2,421 Views)

★ Guide

whaaaat???? its really really absurd... i cant believe whats going on here. Just wait a minute, there will be a facebook group for us.

Message 5 of 7 (2,418 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
My Ultimate team got deleted for no **bleep** reason. Guys, is there a way to get it back ?
Message 6 of 7 (2,396 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Answers HQ cannot do anything about bans because we are a public forum and can’t do anything account management related, but what we can do is tell you how to dispute and appeal a ban.

The general ban dispute email is accountdisputes@ea.com they can take 2 weeks+ to reply. 

Read more here on EA services bans: Information about banned or suspended accounts

Message 7 of 7 (2,455 Views)