Re: EA stole my money and doesn't want to help.

by EA_Illium

Original Post

EA stole my money and doesn't want to help.

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

So like 3 weeks ago I've posted a thread and no one replied.
This is so frustrating that EA doesn't give a [edited] (If someone will delete or censor this word ill know you are watching my posts but don't want to help, instead just deleting it).

I've bought Fifa 2015 and Fifa 2016 and I have all the emails confirming this but 3 weeks ago EA/Origin decided to delete all these games and now my account is empty.
So EA is now officially my most hated company, not because they revoke my access to those games but because no one cares about whats going on with people WHO PAID THEM MONEY.

Worst support ever, that's all I have to say, will probably go ahead and meet a lawyer and ask about a possible lawsuit.
Now it's for real, I've been waiting telling my self "they will reply tomorrow" every single [edited] day but enough is enough.

I want to state AGAIN that EA's support isn't even loading (tried 3 browsers), it just shows a blank screen. The contact us link is just to fool people and make them think that EA can help you, guess what? They CAN'T and they WON'T.

Here you go just to prove that they are freaking scammers:
Origin: http://take.ms/ha0Lv

Fifa 15: http://take.ms/9xpE3

Fifa 16: http://take.ms/lRFMb

Message 1 of 9 (3,162 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @FrozenScrool,

Because this is an account and billing issue you would need to contact our support team in order for them to look into this. Would you be able to post a screenshot of the error/blank page you're getting when trying to contact us?

Would you have used a different email address to complete the order? If the email address used wasn't the one linked to your EA account then the games might be on a different account. Do you have any of the order numbers?

Thanks,

- Andy -

Message 2 of 9 (3,098 Views)

★ Novice

So it looks like you won't get anything fixed until we start swearing and going mad...
Now the support has "magically" started working (I've been trying this like 20 times over 3 weeks now).
So I'm glad you fixed this problem so others won't get in the same situation as me, but still I think you should really work on your support and services monitoring.

Now I'm waiting for a chat and hopefully they'll recover my data or give me a refund.

Message 3 of 9 (3,093 Views)

★★ Novice

I actually made a Support ticket regarding an in-app purchase for real racing 3, I am waiting for my in game currency to arrive or get my money back. 1st time in app purchase worked. I recently got a new card from the bank and the currency came right after I bought it but my game literally got rolled back and I lost my 2.1mil in game currency that I got when it was on sale. This makes me mad. They don't seem to be even trying to help me. Sent them screenshot of receipt also copy and pasted the info they required from the receipt to prove the purchase. Still no reply after 4 or 5 days.

Message 4 of 9 (3,056 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mirrors edge catalyst shows a black screen then crashes

Message 5 of 9 (2,806 Views)

★★ Novice
but you * ignore me
Message 6 of 9 (2,560 Views)

Community Manager

@justletmeplease Are you having an issue with a game? This is your first post on AHQ so we would need more information so as to help you. 

Darko.png
Message 7 of 9 (2,539 Views)

★ Apprentice
@FrozenScrool Had the same problem payed for a year ea play pro never recieved the content and i lost my money, they say contact ur bank and i did with an official doc.. but ea keeps telling me they never recieved the money .. so i Think the bank lies ( never happend Maybe in ea land but not the real world )
Message 8 of 9 (839 Views)

Community Manager

Hi Everyone,  

This post has gotten pretty old at this point, I will be locking it to prevent necroposting.  

If you are running into further issues, please make a new post letting us know what is happening and we can provide any relevant information available.  

Thanks! 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 9 of 9 (826 Views)