by gadgetmafx

Original Post

Re: EA lack of consideration for African Teams

★★ Novice

Definitely, wtf is cameroon bro ?

Message 11 of 17 (819 Views)

★★ Novice

doesn't make any sense, that * isnt even under license.

Message 12 of 17 (818 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is so so not true..

EA have to do something about the African teams on fifa 20..

It not so fun have less number of teams in fifa 

Message 13 of 17 (738 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Still, no African representation in Fifa 20, let's just face it guys EA games just doesn't care about Africa and African teams, it's not about licences because I doubt they have even approached any other African team besides Kaizer Chiefs and Orlando Pirates regarding licences and I doubt African teams would deny them licences. We have been complaining for years about this problem and instead, we are just ignored, they can include India, I mean really, even from a business point of view it makes sense to add African teams, so I think it's just that they don't care at all.

Message 14 of 17 (714 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have been playing winning eleven on my PS4 since the deliberate exclusion of Nigeria from crappy fifa anyways.

I don't care how good FIFA is or whatever.

There's no comparable feeling or level of competitiveness when you play with "your" team.

Message 15 of 17 (529 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You make zero sense. You say Ghana sold their license to PES that's why Fifa can't include Ghana? So how come countries like England, France, Brazil, Germany, Argentina, etc are in both Fifa and Pes? How dud you even come to that theory? Whether people want to believe it or not, this is deliberate. This is an obvious racial bias going on. There's no other explanation. The inclusion of Nigeria in 2014 fifa world cup and sudden exclusion in 2015 should've made this clear to even the dumbest person. This whole license issue is an excuse used on people who aren't too bright. EA pays fifa hundreds of millions of dollars every year for the license and can do whatever they want which includes use any team under the fifa banner, which African teams like Nigeria are a part of. I'm very happy that EA has lost the Fifa license due to money negotiation issues. They (EA) are the real culprits in this case and nobody van convince me otherwise. Every excuse I've heard for this bs is pathetic and very easy to debunk. Alot of people just don't understand how far certain people/companies are willing to go with their racism. 

Message 16 of 17 (274 Views)

Going ahead and locking this thread as it's quite old

Black Champion chinsrus.png

Message 17 of 17 (269 Views)