Re: EA Login Verification code not sent

by DJ_RTZ

Original Post

★★★ Novice

It's been 4 years since they last replied on this bloody form, just sort it out EA

Message 21 of 35 (5,948 Views)

★★ Novice

How is this not solved. Also why is support not working on sundays, I thought EA was a massive corporation not some small indie publisher. Get your * together, it's embarrassing. 

Message 22 of 35 (5,697 Views)

★★★ Novice

May 2021, and this is still not fixed.

Message 23 of 35 (4,663 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I still have the same problem too....

A few years ago EA added a 2nd e-mail address to my account.

Since then I can select to which e-mail address the verification code is sent but it did never solve my problem.
I never get any verification code, it doesn't matter which e-mail address I select.

Message 24 of 35 (4,581 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yep, exactly the same problem here.

I have a main account. EA's identity server can't send emails to it.

I created a second account (using an alias, so it's the same mailbox as the first, just a different suffix) and that account gets the verification codes just fine.

Somehow, my main account is now inaccessible because EA's identity server can't send emails. 

I can't add a phone number

I can't add authenticator

I can't download my data

I can't do anything without receiving that silly verification code, which never arrives.

So yes. Still an issue. Probalby only affects a few hundred people... but it's still bit rubbish, and very frustrating.

Message 25 of 35 (4,173 Views)

★★★ Novice

It's now 5 years down the line and this hasn't been solved? I'm having the exact same problem.

Message 26 of 35 (4,161 Views)

★★ Novice

i contacted them through the live chat, and gave me 2 codes to use. So i logged in (1st code) and added google authenticator (2nd code) to get rid of the waiting times

Message 27 of 35 (4,112 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I've been having this problem since I bought It Takes Two on Steam. What is the point of buying a game on steam if im forced to use this hunk of junk software Origin. I can't login to my account because I can't get the verification code and am told the issue is on my end. How can my email provider be the problem if it is just EA's Security Codes that aren't coming to me but I get all the EA marketing junk emails LOL.

Message 28 of 35 (4,090 Views)

★★★★ Novice

2022 almost 2023, same problem. Verification code never being sent, now I'm locked out. How is this still a problem? Unbelieveable.

Message 29 of 35 (2,541 Views)

★★★ Newbie

2023 and they still haven’t fixed it

Message 30 of 35 (2,105 Views)