How do I contact EA Live Chat?

by helloisaidhello

Original Post

Re: EA Live Chat

Community Manager

Hey @dxgree you can speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To request a callback or speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to receive a callback or begin a chat.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 81 of 141 (1,675 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi need help with my fifa 20 i cant log in into the ultimate team for a week now i deleted the game and installed it back but i steel cant log in what should i do?

Message 82 of 141 (1,580 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@helloisaidhello I was just in a chat but I can’t access it again
Message 83 of 141 (1,536 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@oliveella1 Me aswell my account has been hacked now it's saying I need to speak by phone but giving me no number......
Message 84 of 141 (1,486 Views)

★★★ Newbie

can you please fix your game what the hell is that * (fifa20) i was winning two matches and then they kicked me out of the match and it count for me as a lose???what the hell man?

Message 85 of 141 (1,363 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi,

please, when my game try to connect to ea servers i get redirected to a screen to comfirm my account. The email that show on that screen is not correct. Also when i try to connect to ea.help.com using my psn account i get sale thing. I have created 2 tickets and no answer on how to fix my probem.

please im paying psplus to paly online and i wasnt able to play a single match.

does anyone had this issue and got resolved?

The only answer i had is: 

Please follow the steps listed below to contact us through live support. Once you fill all the details, you will get two options which will ask whether you want to resume the same case or want to create a new one, so please resume the same case.

Visit....
Select Product

Select Platform, then select "Topic" and "Issue".

Select contact option.

I re opened my previous ticket and creeated a new one.

for me it look like my psn account had another email asociated in ea.

please i worte on facebook and on several threads on the formum.

any help will be appreciated.

thanks!

Message 86 of 141 (1,271 Views)

★★ Novice
@helloisaidhello I have a rented server cannot access the server settings every time I try to set settings it puts me back out to the homepage this is been going on for months getting to a point I'm tired of renting a server if I can't access it
Message 87 of 141 (1,201 Views)

★★ Novice

I have a rented server on battlefield 4 on Xbox is not letting me access any server settings every time I try to access it and puts me back to the home screen

Message 88 of 141 (1,199 Views)

★★ Novice

I have a rented server on battlefield 4 I can't access the settings it keeps putting me back to the homepage cannot change maps unban people or put people on VIP list or anyting oh but I can renew the server though y'all like my money but can't help please help me

Message 89 of 141 (1,198 Views)

★★★ Novice
@helloisaidhello Is there one?
Message 90 of 141 (1,054 Views)