Re: EA Live Chat

by EA_Darko

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I was doing the dilrosun challenge and i was doing the one where u cross assist with a Dutch player and I did it 3 4 times and it didn't count I even did it with a. Corner because I thought maybe I had to do it with a corner but it didn't count and I don't know why can u help 

Message 91 of 141 (2,291 Views)

[ Edited ]

@EA_Darko i want to delete my EA account but they told me to contact them through live chat, however, live chat isnt appearing as an option to contact them only email is appearing. what do i do to chat with them. i am at singapore. Am i able to contact them live chat through the india region live chat, as they have live chat there.

Message 92 of 141 (2,273 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @73e8959cf14900b46dd0008ddaabcd38 can you try later on to see if you see the option then and ensure that when contacting it is during opening hours.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 93 of 141 (2,258 Views)

★ Novice

Banned from transfer market on fifa can you help my son please as he hasn’t done anything wrong and no rules or anything for him to note and he hasn’t been given a warning just instant ban ,, he’s autistic and needs some help with this please 

Message 94 of 141 (2,243 Views)

★ Novice

5 years later and I still have this problem. No change at all... 

Message 95 of 141 (2,152 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko It seems that I have a glitched rewards in prime icon sbc packs. I tried to contact an advisor through live chat but it doesn't give me the option to. I'm doing this during the open hours but there is not a response. Can you please help me?
Message 96 of 141 (2,077 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @zografosgd for any issue with items you would need to speak with live support, the best thing to do is to try again.

If chat is not available you could try emailing the team.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 97 of 141 (2,087 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko I've emailed them already but I have yet to receive a response from them. What should I do?
Message 98 of 141 (2,089 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @zografosgd you will need to give the team time to respond.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 99 of 141 (2,088 Views)

★★ Novice

I have been watching Fifa live summer tournaments through twitch and my account is linked but I haven't get single reward...? What is going on?

Message 100 of 141 (1,848 Views)