Re: EA Live Chat

by Indys2nd

Original Post

Accepted Solution

How do I contact EA Live Chat?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

where is the direct link to chat live with someone?

[CM - Edited title for clarity]

Message 1 of 141 (391,962 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Whether you can get a live chat option depends on where you live and the time of day you try to contact a game advisor. Since it's Monday, and EA is open for regular hours soon, you might want to try again in a bit. Follow the link:https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/using-ea-help/

View in thread

Message 2 of 141 (409,791 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Whether you can get a live chat option depends on where you live and the time of day you try to contact a game advisor. Since it's Monday, and EA is open for regular hours soon, you might want to try again in a bit. Follow the link:https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/using-ea-help/

Message 2 of 141 (409,792 Views)

★★★ Novice

i am searching for it to Frown

Message 3 of 141 (391,461 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

There's been no change in the contact procedures since Indy posted his reply almost a year ago. 

Message 4 of 141 (391,455 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@ahmeddhk 

Did you follow Indy's advice to the OP? 

Message 5 of 141 (391,424 Views)

★★★ Novice
Yes thanks
Message 6 of 141 (391,418 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Pleased to hear that. 

Message 7 of 141 (391,388 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hey ich habe gesehen futchampions gespeilt und war im Finale aber musste danach offline weil ich Schule hatte und heute wo ich spielen wollte musste ich von Anfang beginnen können Sie mich vlt qualifizieren und den tots geben
Message 8 of 141 (390,561 Views)

★★★ Novice

Business hours of which country though? It is doubly difficult for myself because I cannot call overseas and the chat window opens to 'page not found'

Message 9 of 141 (388,259 Views)

Community Manager

@Clehjett You can set up a call back and one of our advisers will call you back. If you are unable to create a chat try using a private window or different browser.

Darko.png
Message 10 of 141 (388,171 Views)