Re: EA LOGIN VERIFICATION CODE NOT SENDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Dalphix

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

It’s a 6 digit code they shouldn’t send you but don’t and they don’t care out there customers so won’t do it but lucky for you there only 1 million combinations it can be so do what I’m doing and start guessing probably guess it before they fix it 

Message 51 of 79 (3,961 Views)

★★★ Newbie

lmao

Message 52 of 79 (3,935 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yes

Message 53 of 79 (3,779 Views)

★ Novice

same problem here shocking why do they want to issue verification codes and cant  do issue them when required crap service!

Message 54 of 79 (3,589 Views)

★ Guide

i love the EA’s response to address a critical error is always to harass and blame the user for not being “polite”.

Like they have said nothing at all about how to help, just “try and be more polite”.

LMAO PEOPLE HAVE BEEN POLITE AND YET EA DOESNT RESPOND LOLOLOLOL

Message 55 of 79 (3,420 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having the same issue for the game Knockout City

Message 56 of 79 (2,995 Views)

★★ Novice

Really 8 hours good luck I’ve been trying for over 2 weeks. Let me know if they get back to you. 

Message 57 of 79 (2,946 Views)

★★★ Novice

I tried sorting this same issue out 2 weeks ago and spent over an hour and a half with an EA rep on chat and he couldn't sort it. At the end he kept telling me it was because of my computer's anti-virus blocking incoming mail - except I am using live.com (so cloud-based email via a browser). 

They basically don't care if it's difficult. I at least managed to get the guy to change my email address, but getting the verification system to work is impossible. 

What is weird though is that the system they use at the support centre to verify you (another code they send, via a different mechanism) works absolutely fine and immediately, so you would think they would just use that for everything and move everything across. So many people in this thread and multiple others having the same problem and it's an easy fix they already have in place in another part of their ecosystem! EA is obviously just too big to have the joined up conversation. 

Message 58 of 79 (2,607 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I used the EA chat and they helped with this problem right away and have hopes to fix this in the future. Standard smile

Message 59 of 79 (2,554 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This was posted in 2015 and the problem still exists, my god ea is trash and so is support. Oh its late and you cant contact support screw you. Oh you want to contyact support please login, but you cant login with the code. This is EA is considered trash!

Message 60 of 79 (1,930 Views)