Disconnected at the end of FUT games

by ChiefZuze

Original Post

Re: Disconnecting from Servers !

★★★★ Novice

Also having this issue :l at first i thought it was my connection but its the damn servers. BETTER FIX THIS EA!!

Message 51 of 495 (1,039 Views)

NEED HELP WITH A UT. I AM GETTING KICKED OUT AT THE END OF GAMES

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I am getting kicked out at the end of FIFA 16 Ultimate Team online season games. At the end of the game, winning, losing, or tieing, I get booted out, of UT. Supposibly there is a problem with UT and I get kicked out and lose. Plus, my DNF percentage rises. I am livid.. I was winning a game and I get kicked out, and then I lose. It is not a network problem because the internet is still functioning properly. IT IS A UT CONNECTION PROBLEM AND I AM TIRED OF IT. It happened to me on FIFA 15 too, made me stop playing and caring because I lost unjustly.

Message 52 of 495 (1,212 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

And AGAIN!!!!! 2 games, first draw, ok, second win 2-0 and disconnects. It's getting me really angry. BETTER SOLVE THIS EA!!!

Message 53 of 495 (982 Views)

Re: NEED HELP WITH A UT. I AM GETTING KICKED OUT AT THE END OF GAMES

★★★ Novice

Yea its a nightmare, whats the point of playing if you don't get any coins. Perhaps they refused to fix it in order to increase fifa point sales?

Message 54 of 495 (1,196 Views)

Re: PS4 FUT 16 - An Important Issue

★★★ Newbie

Same issues here. I have now been disconnected 3 times in FUT mode and my players contracts have all gone down, but i have not received any credit or points. I want those games refunded as well!

Message 55 of 495 (1,116 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yea same. They had the exact same issue last year in Fifa 15. Im hoping for compensation because this has totally ruined the FUT experience. Ive got a terrible win loss record and lost thousands of coins as a result of EA's issue. FIX IT!!!

Message 56 of 495 (968 Views)

Re: PS4 FUT 16 - An Important Issue

★★ Novice

THE SAME 3 DAYS  WITHOUT COINS AFTER PLAYING

Message 57 of 495 (1,105 Views)

Re: every time i finish a game it said connecting to fifa ultimate team error

★★★ Novice

Im on PS3 and none of those suggestions solved the problem. This is obviously your issue, so please don't deflect this on to your loyal customers. Fix the issue and offer compensation, so far Fifa 16 has been a waste of time and money.

Message 58 of 495 (1,102 Views)

I just played my first UT online match, won the game 3-2. says ive lost

★★★ Newbie

I just played my first UT online match, won the game 3-2. After the whistle blows for end of game it disconnects me and give me a loss instead of a win and penalises me for 'disconecting'. Can you credit me back my win.

Message 59 of 495 (1,098 Views)

Re: I just played my first UT online match, won the game 3-2. says ive lost

★ Novice

Same here....everytime i got NF after game ends.....

Message 60 of 495 (1,087 Views)