Disconnected at the end of FUT games

by ChiefZuze

Original Post

game crashes after fifa ultimate team game ends (got no points)

★★ Novice

After playing 3 matches in row, all of them crashes at the end, after leading 5/3/4-0.

of course i got no points, and it counted it as lose.

PS4, FIFA 16.

tomzizi

Message 11 of 495 (3,193 Views)

Re: FUT 16 already having server issues

★★★★ Novice

Had the same problem. My ultimate team record is now 0-0-3 thanks to 3 server disconnects mid-game.

Paying 60,- and can;t even enjoy it. The game still needs to release in europe and the servers are already failing.

Message 12 of 495 (3,179 Views)

Constantly Disconnected from FUT Online Season

★★ Novice

I was disconnected from FUT Online Seasons at  01:00AM BR after the match finished, my origin id is derickpg.

Please a need solution.

Message 13 of 495 (1,684 Views)

Re: Constantly Disconnected from FUT Online Season

★★★ Newbie

Me too on PS3, i win 3  games and, 2 disconnect me and i've lost the coins, come on when are you going to solve this problem? Years and years...

Message 14 of 495 (1,679 Views)

Re: every time i finish a game it said connecting to fifa ultimate team error

★★ Novice

Solution for PC not work and now?

I was disconnected from FUT Online Seasons at  01:00AM BR after the match finished, my origin id is derickpg playing on pc.

Message 15 of 495 (1,668 Views)

★ Apprentice

me too 

Finishing the match and then dropped out of FUT. Free lost contract And do not get coin.

Message 16 of 495 (1,658 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm suffering from this thing on PS4. No matter what type of game I play online, I get disconnected at the end. Power cycling didn't work & I didn't have this problem on Fifa 15. Playing other games online is fine BTW. We really need help guys.

Message 17 of 495 (1,624 Views)

connection lost after finishing a match in fifa 16

★★★ Newbie

very time a loose a match in ultimate team, it produces an error as if i have lost connection and it doesn,t give me the coins and it appears as an unfinished match. how can i solve this?

Message 18 of 495 (1,621 Views)

Re: connection lost after finishing a match in fifa 16

★★ Novice

I'm suffering from this thing on PS4. No matter what type of game I play online, I get disconnected at the end. Power cycling didn't work & I didn't have this problem on Fifa 15. Playing other games online is fine BTW. We really need help guys.

Message 19 of 495 (1,619 Views)

2 losses due to an error creating a new game !!

★ Novice

FIFA 16!

2 losses in online season due to an error creating a new game !! As a result I have less coefficient of Gold after matches and bad statistic!!

Message 20 of 495 (1,527 Views)