Disconnected at the end of FUT games

by ChiefZuze

Original Post

Draft mode error

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Bought 750 FIFA points, I entered draft mode for 300 points, I won My game and it dissconected me at the end. Therefore it kicked out of draft mode with not even a win. This happened to me twice. It is not my internet as I have the best package money can buy. I have never had this problem before but if this keeps happening, im going to PES.
Message 91 of 495 (1,566 Views)

Exit from server after a fut game

★★★ Newbie
After I finish a game in fut,the game exit from fut and I lose.. In fifa 16 ps4
What I need to do...?
Message 92 of 495 (1,575 Views)

Re: Disconnecting me after I won a game

★★★ Newbie
If we can't get the losses removed and wins awarded atleast take away our dnf and give us the coins we deserve
Message 93 of 495 (1,586 Views)

Re: NEED HELP WITH A UT. I AM GETTING KICKED OUT AT THE END OF GAMES

★★ Novice

Any Updates? There is a progress, but the problem is still there. Is the problem with loading after skipping when the ends? most of the times when I don't skip, it actually works.

Message 94 of 495 (1,592 Views)

Re: every time i finish a game it said connecting to fifa ultimate team error

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem but can everyone here list what their download and upload connection speed is so I can tell if its our connection of just ea. Mine is usually around 10-15 download and 3-4 upload. 

Message 95 of 495 (1,591 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi guys, 

We're collecting information regarding players disconnecting *AFTER* the final whistle on the FIFA Forums here. If you are having this specific issue please make sure to post the requested information in that thread, as it will help us look into the issue.

Thank you 

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 96 of 495 (1,554 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi guys, 

We're collecting information regarding players disconnecting *AFTER* the final whistle on the FIFA Forums here. If you are having this specific issue please make sure to post the requested information in that thread, as it will help us look into the issue.

Thank you 

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 97 of 495 (1,554 Views)

★★★ Novice
Greeting EA guy,

I am using PS4. So far, it has happened only when I win or tie and its when playing FIFA 16 UT online seasons match.. It does not happen in single player to me. I'm scared to try anything else because my DNF is rising and it's not fair because I am not losing those matches. I have spent money on making my team really good, but it doesn't matter when it disconnects at the end of the online seasons match on UT. Please help, I'm using wifi and can't connect to cable because modem is far away. But I promise, the Internet is not bad, it is EA servers problem. How do I do the port thing? And power cycle for my PS4, though I'll doubt it will work since it has not worked for people on here.. Please help, I am tired of this. It is not fair.. I can't play the game like this.

Thank you
Message 98 of 495 (1,553 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

yes

Message 99 of 495 (1,544 Views)

★★ Novice
Hello, I'm having the same issue. And I also spent money on Fifa Points to open packs to build my squad. I've won several matches but all of the count as a loss also lost the coins and the coins boost I bought from the catalog.

Either you EA fix this and give us a refund on coins, wins, etc, or I WANT A REFUND FOR THE GAME, THE MONEY I'VE SPENT BUYING FIFA POINTS AND I'LL GO BACK TO PLAY PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER PES.
Message 100 of 495 (1,618 Views)