Disconnected at the end of FUT games

by ChiefZuze

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Disconnected at the end of FUT games

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

in fut sixteen everytime i finish a single play game it says there was an error coneccting to fut 16 ultimate team

Message 5 of 495 (8,285 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Disconnected after every FUT game(draft or seasons)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Veaclin@Mansour449

Thank you for all the information you have provided, this issue is being worked on an you can follow the below thread for updates

http://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/86807/disconnect-after-the-final-whistle

*Marked as solution for player visibility.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 116 of 495 (5,511 Views)

All Replies

I get kicked out of fifa 16 ultimate team after everygame

★★★ Novice

I get kicked out of Ultimate Team after every game of FIFA

Message 1 of 495 (6,665 Views)

Re: I get kicked out of fifa 16 ultimate team after everygame

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Roberts919

Just to confirm this is on FIFA 16 Early Access? Does this happen with all FUT modes or just some of them? For instance can you play Single player games without this occurring?

Thank you 

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 2 of 495 (6,658 Views)

FUT connectivity

★★★★★ Novice

has anybody had a problem where it kicks you off the Ultimate team servers after the game is over. even when the game is over it disconnects me from the server and i get the loss on divisions and the fut draft.

Message 3 of 495 (8,192 Views)

Re: FIFA 16

★★★★★ Newbie
It's really annoying !!!!!! I've tried tweeting EA about this but they've not answered my four tweets I dunno what else to do Frown
Message 4 of 495 (8,185 Views)

Re: every time i finish a game it said connecting to fifa ultimate team error

★★★★★ Novice

This is ridiculous.Game has been out barely a day and already having this issue.

Message 6 of 495 (8,215 Views)

FUT lost connection

★ Apprentice

Finishing the match and then dropped out of FUT.
Free lost contract And do not get coin.

Plz fix it

Message 7 of 495 (8,207 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi guys, 

What platform are you guys using? Does this happen it all modes or just Ultimate Team? Does it also happen in Single player FUT or just online?Additionally there are some steps below that you can try initially.

For All

Make sure that the Ports that FIFA requires have been opened/forwarded on your Router. You can find a list of them here.

If you're connecting via Wifi please try connecting via Ethernet.

Try restarting your Router/Modem

PC

Make sure that FIFA 16 and Origin are allowed to communicated through any Firewall/Anti-Virus software that you're using. 

Try using the Repair Install function for Origin, you can find this by right clicking the game in the My Games list

Try starting with a Clean Boot, to see if this makes any difference to the issue at all.

PS4/Xbox One

Try power-cycling your console to clear the temporary files. You can do this by turning off the console, unplugging it, waiting a minute, plugging it back in and restarting it.

Try logging in and out of your account.

Thanks 

EAGuy

---------------
Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP when someone has provided you with assistance.

I don't respond to Help Requests sent via Private Message.
Message 8 of 495 (8,182 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It happens for both single player and online matches.I will try those suggestions and see if it solves the problem.

Message 9 of 495 (8,177 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Nope still getting kicked out after FUT matches.Tried power cycling my console but it didn't work.I'm on xboxone btw.

Message 10 of 495 (8,166 Views)