Product: FIFA 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? hoseinmessi250
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? FUT Champions
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 6/15/2019
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 14:10
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Checking my thirtieth(30) game on weekend league
What happens when the bug occurs? Glitch
What should be happening instead? .....

Hi. In the thirteenth game weekend league In this week, I scored 1 goal in the 5th minute and I advanced to the opponent. At the same time, with my opponent's glitch, I got out of the game and I lost the game. Please check and if the claim I'm correct to count the game's win. Or give me the chance to play this game again.  

Message 1 of 2 (240 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Disconnect the game because of glitch

Community Manager

It sounds like you may be having issues with your connection @hoseinmessi250. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (213 Views)

All Replies

Re: Disconnect the game because of glitch

Community Manager

It sounds like you may be having issues with your connection @hoseinmessi250. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (214 Views)